Marge and Monsarno

Pokelon
439 posts Member
Every character should have tasks at Monsorno

Replies

• zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Agreed. When you only have 35 characters total, terrible having to leave five of them sitting on the sidelines idle. At least Luigi can pick up a Cecil task now and again (not sure why, but not complaining), but Marge, Blue Haired Lawyer, Luigi, Kirk etc should all have tasks.
  • rocketdog222
    78 posts
    edited May 2015
    She always seems to be left out of events. I really think they should have an event that features her as the main character to even things out a bit.
  • deana214
    20 posts
    edited May 2015
    Yes... I think all characters should be involved.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Oh yes Rocketdog, I would love that. I really love Marge....maybe because I'm a mom too (and just as crazy some may say) and I just feel sad she's left out all the time although she's a main member of the family.
  • redscarves371
    49 posts
    edited May 2015
    I do find it weird that she has no task at all. At least make her get DNA.
  • jankrohn
    190 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Sideshow You would have also been a good place to be awarded some event currency.
    Come on EA, that decoration is dedicated to Robert Terwilliger, and you've failed to integrate it into the event!?
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited May 2015
    I find it a little more odd that Marge's Mom is not considered a senior :?: :!:

I think the "entrepreneur" group doesn't have any tasks for Monsaro, but it's obviously a group since it's part of Cecil's list.

It's weird to think Hugo gets a task, but Marge doesn't.
  • FeeJay1111
    234 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Agreed.

Need more Marge tasks Please, EA?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2015
    Maybe Marge is always left out cos she meant to be looking after maggie :lol:

Is strange why she still cant do anything to help
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Ok Neo....you're saying the wife should stay at home and care for the kids here.......be careful hey..... :P :shock: :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2015
    Pokelon wrote:
    Ok Neo....you're saying the wife should stay at home and care for the kids here.......be careful hey..... :P :shock: :D

Wow...Wow....Wow!! :shock: :lol: This is not what i meant :shock: :lol:

Let me re-phrase.....Maybe Homer has left Marge at home to take care of Maggie, and she doesnt now want to be part of it out of principal ;)

That better? :lol: :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Pokelon wrote:

Wow...Wow....Wow!! :shock: :lol: This is not what i meant :shock: :lol:

Let me re-phrase.....Maybe Homer has left Marge at home to take care of Maggie, and she doesnt now want to be part of it out of principal ;)

That better? :lol: :mrgreen:

Hahahahahaha! Wow! Watch where your stepping Neo! :lol:

I may agree though- we have no Maggie, perhaps she's looking for her?
    I wish she could help, but I guess I don't mind her speeding my corn up.....
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited May 2015
    I would love for everybody to have tasks, I find it bizarre that Marges mum isn't a senior? I have so many characters just hanging around. :(
  • annettemarc
    7713 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:
    Agreed. When you only have 35 characters total, terrible having to leave five of them sitting on the sidelines idle. At least Luigi can pick up a Cecil task now and again (not sure why, but not complaining), but Marge, Blue Haired Lawyer, Luigi, Kirk etc should all have tasks.

Also LuAnn, Mindy, Smithers, French Waiter, Artie Ziff, and that lazy kid who spends his time sunning himself outside the mansion. And either Carl or Lenny, I think ... I get them mixed up ... And Matt Groening ...

Lucky I have Artie Ziff to chase Marge around proposing to her all day and night. That oughta teach Homer not to leave his wife available to other men. :P
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Personally I'm glad they left her out - I'm using Marge the Witch to accelerate my most recent Corn crop.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    Personally I'm glad they left her out - I'm using Marge the Witch to accelerate my most recent Corn crop.
    We should have gotten a special crop (or group of crops) for this event. Then Witch Marge could be helpful by speeding crop growth.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I agree Neuro. It would have been even more fun if we would have been able to grow mutant veggies. :-)

Ok Neo, you're forgiven.....women and their prinicipals.... :mrgreen:

@Anette, that'll teach him for sure. She might even accept if he keeps insisting like that. :P

I unfortunately don't have Marge the Witch, hope she'll be available again in the future.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!