EA Forums - Banner

help!

sherryt07
3273 posts Member
Make sure you're signed on Sherry. It happens from time to time. Even to me

Close out the app, restart it & make sure you're logged on with your email. If not, then just simply sign in again. Then you'll be back in your town.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2015
    Silly question but have you done the usual delete and re-install?

I know you a seasoned player but worth a try 1st

Otherwise next step is too really contact EA and DONT play the game that is showing up! otherwise all your game data could end up being lost! :shock:

Edit: Also you can try what Deadshot has said :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    It restarts the game every time I try to login. BUT it still says level 52 at the login screen, so I hold onto hope this is just a server glitch for now.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2015
    sherryt07 wrote:
    It restarts the game every time I try to login. BUT it still says level 52 at the login screen, so I hold onto hope this is just a server glitch for now.

Have you got any other devices you can try and log in from? Sometimes this can make a difference.

Have you tried deleting & re-Installing? Might be worth giving it a few hours and if still no better contact EA as the longer you leave it the more chance you have of damaging your game :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • OceansidePowder
    183 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I recently had this Issue. I contacted EA and they told me everything I'll say to you. Told me to clear the cache. Then delete game files. Which on an Android means deleting game data.

Then reinstall the game, sign In and you should be good to go.
  • Woodyg2000
    18 posts
    edited May 2015
    Exactly the same thing happened to me last week, just like OceansidePowder says it was an uninstall then re-install the whole game job to sort it out.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I recently had this Issue. I contacted EA and they told me everything I'll say to you. Told me to clear the cache. Then delete game files. Which on an Android means deleting game data.

I did this....and its all fixed now. Thank you everybody for your help. And i still have time for a nap before chemo. Woohoo!!
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    sherryt07 wrote:

I did this....and its all fixed now. Thank you everybody for your help. And i still have time for a nap before chemo. Woohoo!!

Played a lot of this game in the waiting area for chemo. I think the clinic was relieved just to shut me up. They kept buying me iTunes cards to keep me buying donuts. Try whining. It worked. ;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited May 2015
    I'm glad it's all fine now
    you know (in worst case scenario) ea support could move your game clock back...
    All the best ;)
  • raswartz
    66 posts
    edited May 2015
    TSTO would have been great to pass time during chemo. That was a lot of years ago though. The prednisone gave me a severe case of chemo-brain where I couldn't really focus on anything worthwhile, like a book. I once waited in the waiting room for 4 hours past my scheduled appointment time for a chemo session. That sucks, but the person who was taking the full attention of the staff for an extra 4 hours was having a much worse day than I was. Hope your wait is reasonable.

• cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    As it once said in Sherry's town... "F$%^! Cancer"

Glad you got your town fixed neighbor!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!