EA Forums - Banner

Righteousness, 1 star... ****!!

I'm surprised this is the first time it's happened to you. For the rest of us, it goes down about once a week. Also, how do you forget his name? Not a big fan of the show? Are you aware this is based on a show?

Replies

• GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited December 2012
    Send Snake or Fat Tony to penitentiary - that will increase your righteousness level. I had the same problem when friends didn't do the graffiti.
  • Starbuxs
    60 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm curios what benefit does the rating give you? Is it the goal having a 5 star town or is their more to it then that?
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yeah nice sarcasm Dromtsul... I love the show but here in Sweden they air it only on a pay channel. Yes I'm aware it's based on a show, I don't live under a rock

Thank you GoldnMan.

For me it gives personal satisfaction having 5 stars, I'm a perfectionist.
    And it gives a 5% boost to all money (and xp but not sure about extra xp)
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Starbuxs wrote:
    I'm curios what benefit does the rating give you? Is it the goal having a 5 star town or is their more to it then that?

For me, I like the idea of having a 5 star town more than the actual benefit. For every 1/2 star, you get a .5 % boost in XP/$$ for tasks and building collections. Personally, I just like seeing my star rating full, not the extra $1 it gives me per $100 earned (lamely, I like game "achievements"). I don't have a problem fitting in extra duplicate Kwik-E Marts, Krusty Burgers, and Gulp-N-Blows. I have all the land it's very easy to have extra buildings fit in. Some people don't want 2 of one building in their Springfield, or just don't care about the star rating. It's just a personal preference with just a small added bonus.

I did notice my righteousness go way down today for the first time in a while.
  • Starbuxs
    60 posts
    edited December 2012
    Tortyreus wrote:
    Yeah nice sarcasm Dromtsul... I love the show but here in Sweden they air it only on a pay channel. Yes I'm aware it's based on a show, I don't live under a rock

Thank you GoldnMan.

For me it gives personal satisfaction having 5 stars, I'm a perfectionist.
    And it gives a 5% boost to all money (and xp but not sure about extra xp)

OOhh good to know about the bonus. Might want to start paying attention to that.
  • bartap74
    144 posts
    edited December 2012
    Personally, I just like seeing my star rating full, not the extra $1 it gives me per $100 earned (lamely, I like game "achievements").

If you've got 5 stars and are receiving a 5 percent bonus, you're getting $5 per $100 earned, not $1 (that would be 1 percent).
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    bartap74 wrote:
    Personally, I just like seeing my star rating full, not the extra $1 it gives me per $100 earned (lamely, I like game "achievements").

If you've got 5 stars and are receiving a 5 percent bonus, you're getting $5 per $100 earned, not $1 (that would be 1 percent).

Oops, I didn't lay it all out there. I very much understand basic math. I was referring to the $1 from going from 4/4.5 stars to 5, which is where most players find themselves.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    GldnMan wrote:
    Send Snake or Fat Tony to penitentiary - that will increase your righteousness level. I had the same problem when friends didn't do the graffiti.
    I do think think that is accurate. My rating went to 1 star. I sent both on their 24 hour jobs and it didn't change. I cleaned graffiti from 4 buildings and it went to three stars. Then I stored the building and replaced it. Even though both are back on the street, my rating remains at three stars.
    Mine also went down today.
  • dagneymae
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    When mine drops I now use my Xmas friends. Go into a town, spray paint 1 building, leave town, go back into town & clean their building for them. Every building cleaned whether mine or theirs gives half a star back to Righteousness.
  • weldon999
    101 posts
    edited December 2012
    dromtsul wrote:
    GldnMan wrote:
    I do think think that is accurate. My rating went to 1 star. I sent both on their 24 hour jobs and it didn't change. I cleaned graffiti from 4 buildings and it went to three stars. Then I stored the building and replaced it. Even though both are back on the street, my rating remains at three stars.
    Mine also went down today.

I've noticed the rating doesn't seem to change until after you exit the game and restart it. I've never seen it change during the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.