EA Forums - Banner

How can I get more DNA faster?

I know you don't want to upgrade you herbicide, but you may need to. I am up to 15 or 16, I think and when I click on a Bob-clone it pays out 25 of whatever item, corn, fertilizer, DNA or masks. I think it will pay off for you. That is the only way I see. Any other thoughts?

Replies

• Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited May 2015
    U can use glitch *)
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I upgraded herbicide to level 13 and opera house to level 5. I only have about 3k in DNA now though. I really hope they extend this event by a week or two.
  • surfcitypeg
    76 posts
    edited May 2015
    If you can play frequently then upgrade your opera house to level 8 or 9 to get 2 hour and 1 hour dna tasks - the dna then comes in very fast
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    If you can play frequently then upgrade your opera house to level 8 or 9 to get 2 hour and 1 hour dna tasks - the dna then comes in very fast
    Opera house doesn't pay DNA, though.
  • surfcitypeg
    76 posts
    edited May 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Opera house doesn't pay DNA, though.

You're right, just realized my mistake :oops:
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Always keep all of your DNA earners on the shortest tasks that fit your schedule. It helps to have a lot of celebrities for their 3 hour tasks. There are a fair number of premium celebrities (like Lurleen, Arnie, and Chester Lampwick), so the people with more premiums will have a bit of advantage here.

Also, of course, have your Monsarno at level 20 and your herbicide sprayer at level 15 to maximize returns.
  • deana214
    20 posts
    edited May 2015
    I upgraded the herbicide sprayer ;)
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    you really needed to upgrade earlier in the event. I think youre going to have a hard time catching up. Good luck!
  • seanharry
    143 posts
    edited May 2015
    Heilikiten what glitch?
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    you really needed to upgrade earlier in the event. I think youre going to have a hard time catching up. Good luck!

Yeah sadly would have recommended this as well. The increased payout from the Herbicide is really a god send and helps a lot of over time.

One of the major pitfalls of this event is that an early mistake can really leave you in a bind toward the end.
  • CoverSong
    26 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Search the forum for the endless bob message. I've done this for the past two days and just unlocked Dame Underdunk while also signicantly increasing the number of crafting ingredients.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!