Neighbours of Pokelon

Pokelon
439 posts Member
No problem neighborina :wink:

Replies

• patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Good for you - brave! It seems like a big task with towns at level 52. Good luck! (I need to nuke also, not sure I'm ready).
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2015
    No problem :) Nuking fair play to you, i could never do that :lol:

Hope it all goes to plan for you :) Will look forward to seeing the new design :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks guys. It's a huge job for sure. But every time I went in. It just didn't feel good. Unlike my old town. So, well, it's fun to do. I love building. Just takes some time.
  • kellinadyer
    63 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    It's a good time to do it, since neighbor visits don't require buildings right now. I just finished redesigning mine because I figured it would least disrupt my neighbors. Good luck to you! Look forward to seeing the new 'hood :)
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    good luck fellow forum member.
    I didnt nuke my town I just did a remodel during the event. took a while but it was worth it. i have more open space for new stuff
  • Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Happy refurbish! Good luck to all your new designing possibilities!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    It's looking great so far! Looking forward to seeing it when it's done. I don't know if I would be brave enough to do it though. Good luck!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    No worries!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    No problem, neighbor.
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited May 2015
    Hey, neighbor! Have fun rebuilding. Brave!
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks! I'm half way I think. I would really appreciate your input! :D :thumbup:
    It's a good time to do it, since neighbor visits don't require buildings right now. I just finished redesigning mine because I figured it would least disrupt my neighbors. Good luck to you! Look forward to seeing the new 'hood :)

Exactly. But it does take a lot of characters away from tasking.
    cvf007 wrote:
    good luck fellow forum member.
    I didnt nuke my town I just did a remodel during the event. took a while but it was worth it. i have more open space for new stuff

Good job! Curious to see if I can manage the same. :lol:

Edit : Added two quotes
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    And I'm done...........phew. Not going through it again for sure.
    Took way longer than I thought. But, I'm really happy now. So that's all that matters in the end.

I did get the 4500 items warning........Took some walls and other things away, down to 4400 now. Does the town get really glitchy at 4500?

Edit : Checked the start date. It took me 7 days in all. 8)
  • Tobewood
    112 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    It looks great, voisin. No glitches.
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Amazing job! Bravo!! I think I'm around 5,500 items, no problems so far. Enjoy your town! :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2015
    Pokelon wrote:
    And I'm done...........phew. Not going through it again for sure.
    Took way longer than I thought. But, I'm really happy now. So that's all that matters in the end.

I did get the 4500 items warning........Took some walls and other things away, down to 4400 now. Does the town get really glitchy at 4500?

Edit : Checked the start date. It took me 7 days in all. 8)

Nice one for getting your town all sorted :thumbup:

As for the 4500 items issue, i am over that i think i'm around 4800items, i have been up to 6000items before and had no real issues. Personally i think it may be done to the device used which is where the issues of lag comes into it, but maybe not.

For example if i use and iPhone4 it is slow :roll: but the 5 & 6 are completely fine
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Ok, thanks! I have no glitches at all. But if you start experiencing them, just let me know and I'll take some decoration away.

And thanks a lot for the compliments. :oops:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!