EA Forums - Banner

Of these items, which is best?

Prev13
neuroheart
8132 posts Member
Hmmmmm hard choices........
Duffman, Hank, and Sherri and Terri all showed up in other quest lines after the one I originally got them in - which gave me extra joy..... Any of these would make me happy again.

Individually things I like:
Duffman thrusting everywhere is great, most of his tasks are outdoors.....
Volcano is such a cool decoration, love the Xmas skin, and he shows up in a lot of extra quest things as usable
Sherri and Terri- I Love the Halloween costume! Wish I could use it all year, I love a few of their tasks, crying, talk in twin speak......

Replies

• devilhunt1449
    3474 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Some very close choices there, but for myself it has to be the volcano lair with duff brewery a close second.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited May 2015
    Like you, I dont have any of them...so will watch this thread with interest.
  • annettemarc
    7720 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Duffman. For some reason, I like animations that have red in them (Mrs Hoover "Dance" Lovejoy "train" and all of Duffman's tasks) ... my favorite of his is Promote Duff ....

Es8b8VG.png

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    For the buildings, I liked the volcano lair.
    For the characters, the ones that made me happiest is sherri & terri
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6244 posts Moderator
    edited May 2015
    For me it's the Volcano Lair with Hank Scorpio & Rocket Car with Chester Lampwick. Both classic characters. Both have cool tasks. Only drawback is that neither is voiced as guest stars voice these 2. Albert Brooks voices Scorpio & Kirk Douglas voices Lampwick. If you also have the Solid Gold Mansion, it gives Chester Lampwick an extra permanent 30 min. task

I would also The Colosseum with Drederick Tatum, but I got him for free during the Whacking Day event. Since he was one of the prizes.
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited May 2015
    Beer and brawl is the best one followed by duff brewery
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited May 2015
    My vote for Duffman)
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    this is tough. I love the Volcano, but remember being really annoyed that there wasnt a questline.
    The coliseum has a quest, but its really short and just ends abruptly.
    I have not finished the Beer and Brawl yet (just got it recently)
    I really liked Sherri & Terri - an they have great visuals.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I really like the Volcano Lair and Duff Brewery. You can't go wrong with either of them. Hank has a somewhat disappointing initial questline, but he has one or two follow-up questlines that are pretty interesting. He also gets involved in the occasional event.

I also like the Rocket Car with Lampwick, and the Beer n' Brawl. Both are also a fair bit cheaper.

The twins aren't bad, but they're overpriced for what you get. Plus EA is inconsistent with treating them as one vs. two characters.

I haven't gotten the others, so I can't say anything about them.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I love the little brats Sherri and Terri. Duf comes in second.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    My answer is thrusting in the direction of the brewery.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I voted the Brewery because, well, Duffman. I'd vote the Lair too - has a great Xmas skin and good visuals when its being used for a task.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Looks like the brewery is winning :) I'm gonna need more donuts. I'll also have to figure out where to put it.
  • jackmack010
    366 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Some very close choices there, but for myself it has to be the volcano lair with duff brewery a close second.

+1
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Definitely Coliseum for me. I love it when Drederick walks around with his tiger or is jogging all sweaty..... :P Hey, I'm a girl after all.
    Unlike a lot I don't like Duffman at all. I hate it when he rugs up to buildings....so not sexy. :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2015
    Personally i have gone with the Volcano Liar being the animation is awesome :thumbup:

2nd choice would be Duff Brewery
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • RexBanner00
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Duffman and the brewery. Duffman has great 'party down' tasks, oh yeah!
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    If you have Dr Colossus, Hank Scorpio has a great premium quest with him, competing as evil villains.
  • jimmydingo
    516 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    As "You Only Move Twice" ranks as one of my top favorite episodes, and Mr. Scorpio as one of my all time favorite characters, I had to vote for Volcano Lair. His "test flame thrower" is an awesome visual task.
    I also love Duffman so I'd place the brewery a close second. As a side note Albert Brooks is, IMO, a prolific voice actor, Hank, Russ Cargill, and of course Marlin from "Finding Nemo". Thats just off the top'o'my head.
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Volcano Lair for me, the animation is brilliant, Hank Scorpio is brilliant, he has a flamethrower for gods sake!! He also often comes up with other people's questlines and updates, Lampwick is incomplete without his gold mansion, he doesn't have a flamethrower and there's actually a number of vehicles, but only one volcano lair, that goes great with Dr. Colossus and his lair. He also has a flamethrower!

200th post! Whoop whoop!! Flamethrower celebration!!!
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!