EA Forums - Banner

Top authors in GD last week

You made the top 10 Neggy! Yay Neggy! :D

Replies

• Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    This is cool! Never seen one before

Have to admit, little surprised to see my own name on there.............
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    You made the top 10 Neggy! Yay Neggy! :D

Thanks Sue. It's been great seeing all the activity in GD this event. So many new posters too.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015

Congrats on making the list.

The site is cool. Lots of stats.
  • johncolombo
    11411 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2015
    I've never seen this before either.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited May 2015

There used to be threads called "top posters this week" ... but I don't think they filtered just the general discussion posts ... maybe they did ... Neglecterino, is that possible? (I guess it must be ... otherwise, adding in merely the Last Post Wins and Anagram and Good Morning Threads would result in very different results ...)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015

There used to be threads called "top posters this week" ... but I don't think they filtered just the general discussion posts ... maybe they did ... Neglecterino, is that possible? (I guess it must be ... otherwise, adding in merely the Last Post Wins and Anagram and Good Morning Threads would result in very different results ...)

I think to have something added to boardreader you would have to be an admin of the target site. The URL listed as being the one stats are gathered for is http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/4128.page, which is Game Discussion. So the other parts of "The Simpsons: Tapped Out" are not even looked at. There is no "filter" as such, they just aren't looking at the other parts.

[Edit: Clarification]
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited May 2015

I think to have something added to boardreader you would have to be an admin of the target site. The URL listed as being the one stats are gathered for is http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/4128.page, which is Game Discussion. So the other parts of "The Simpsons: Tapped Out" are not even looked at. There is no "filter" as such, they just aren't looking at the other parts.

Thanks, I wondered whether you were just going through and counting by hand. (If we ever do a "top word count in GD last week", I'd be the outlier.)

I miss the old days when we were at (or near) the top of the leaderboard ... when we were doing the calendar formula for whatever those tasks were ... it was for Stonecutters, right? And we figured out that the daily scroll quizzes related to the daily tasks somehow? Or was it that we figured out that the daily scroll quizzes had nothing at all to do with the daily tasks? I forget. This is why you were the one who came up with the solution. ;)

All of these events blend together in my memory now. Stonecutters, Clash of Clones, Superheroes, and now this one. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited May 2015

Thanks, I wondered whether you were just going through and counting by hand. (If we ever do a "top word count in GD last week", I'd be the outlier.)

I miss the old days when we were at (or near) the top of the leaderboard ... when we were doing the calendar formula for whatever those tasks were ... it was for Stonecutters, right? And we figured out that the daily scroll quizzes related to the daily tasks somehow? Or was it that we figured out that the daily scroll quizzes had nothing at all to do with the daily tasks? I forget. This is why you were the one who came up with the solution. ;)

All of these events blend together in my memory now. Stonecutters, Clash of Clones, Superheroes, and now this one. :)

Ah the Stonecutters event - you 2 were so great at figuring it all out then Direwolf came and said something that solved the whole mystery!

Together the 3 of you totally cracked the code! :D
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Not seen this in a long time. There should be one on off topic that would be good.

Oh Neggy that link I don't think works.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited May 2015

YAY Anna! :D

EDIT: you know what? YAY everyone who made the list! :D
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Not seen this in a long time. There should be one on off topic that would be good.

Didn't it exist in one thread before? I remember seeing something like this a long time ago now, possibly when I was still lurking on here. Thought it was one thread, but could be wrong.

This thread that Neggy created could be the new thread for the Top 10!
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    suetopia wrote:

Didn't it exist in one thread before? I remember seeing something like this a long time ago now, possibly when I was still lurking on here. Thought it was one thread, but could be wrong.

This thread that Neggy created could be the new thread for the Top 10!
    All I remember was for gd not OT. Mind you it might of happened but have no recollection.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015

It worked when I posted it but it must be constantly changing. The point is that it is a link to GD from boardreader.

Boardreader does not know about OT as far as I know.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    juliet603 wrote:

Ah the Stonecutters event - you 2 were so great at figuring it all out then Direwolf came and said something that solved the whole mystery!

Together the 3 of you totally cracked the code! :D

What direwolf did was point out that all the switching time were visible in the game. That made it easy for people that understood to plan what to do.

Same thing worked for Cecil's tasks in the current event.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!