EA Forums - Banner

Please please please extend the event EA.

Prev1
it wont end directly tomorrow morning at 9am BST. there'll be some more time till afternoon BST to do it cause they need to do the appstore update

Replies

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I've squeezed in some extra time in some past events by waiting for a forced update. Good luck OP!
  • johncolombo
    11111 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2015
    in before the lock
    :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • eliansukke180
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    giphy.gif
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    giphy.gif
    What did I just see!? :shock: :?: :lol:
    "The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of the future will be the anti-❤️❤️❤️❤️."
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I see this working out...somehow!
  • johncolombo
    edited May 2015
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    giphy.gif
    What did I just see!? :shock: :?: :lol:

I thought maybe those were corn stalks?
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Nooooooes. No extension please :-)

We've had our share of it. It was a nice event but its time to put it out into the pasture :mrgreen:
  • forumusername
    30 posts
    edited May 2015
    Extend it? Any longer and it will be permanent.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    LOL! :mrgreen:
  • johncolombo
    edited May 2015

bvs.gif
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited May 2015
    Is it actually over tomorrow, or is Act IV tomorrow? I thought it went until June 6th, so unless the event was shortened, I thought there was a final phase.

If there is an Act IV, obviously the crafting/prizes can still disappear - but the event hub can still remain for a final story or action.

If the event is actually over, you would get 2-3 days before the forced update to continue crafting/sending missions etc.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11398 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Is it actually over tomorrow, or is Act IV tomorrow? I thought it went until June 6th, so unless the event was shortened, I thought there was a final phase.

If there is an Act IV, obviously the crafting/prizes can still disappear - but the event hub can still remain for a final story or action.

If the event is actually over, you would get 2-3 days before the forced update to continue crafting/sending missions etc.
    my bet is they left till 4th so till the appstore update you still have the cecil's tasks etc.
  • johncolombo
    edited May 2015
    OK, Annette and I are probably the only 2 people that can play this game (we both have 5 towns), but if you have feeder towns with lots of seeds, you can continually unload them into another town of yours to get lots of crafting material for both towns. Plus the bobs seem to be regenerating very quickly and you can be tapping him in both towns. 2 devices help, one to drop and one to tap. I just realized I had three towns with a ton of seeds (not my main town already gave those to my neighbors, my feeder towns don't have a lot of friends because I don't always play them and I have a feeling my feeder towns are friends with feeder towns because no one had every dropped me) ) So if you feel like grinding and doing this all evening (good luck) you may have a chance to get your last minute crafting done. In my feeder towns I keep checking my neighbors to give them seeds but everyone is always full. Probably because today is a holiday in the USA and event burn out. I'm late for a party myself. Must pull self away from devices. I've been able to squeeze and extra craftable or 2 out of each feeder town using this method.
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited May 2015

I honestly still can't get anyone explain how this * works yet I can handle programming with Adobe flash and other crap. Is there something I'm missing cause I need a quick tutorial on how to make these images work I know it can't be that difficult.. Or can you not do it on a tablet or iPod device. Also if only on the pc maybe a quick step by step.

Also maybe we could use a 3 day extension then a rest. There will most likely be a gill sale. Also yeah that is def how to use a tractor lol.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2015
    Me personally i dont want an extension as this event has been going on too long and has been far too much of a grind. That being said i do feel for you being so close and needing a little more time to get the Homer decoy.

All i can suggest is if you dont make it and the update lands is to try and not update and hope that little bit of time helps you get the item
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    This event is becoming like Groundhog Day now I know how Bill Murray's character felt :cry: I''m going for a walk I may be sometime.. :D
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    This event is becoming like Groundhog Day now I know how Bill Murray's character felt :cry: I''m going for a walk I may be sometime.. :D

Hold it, I'm coming with you :roll:
  • RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I could use a couple of extra days too for the Bob sign and Homer decoy. I've been playing this nonstop since the update came out and still don't have enough. ugh.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Nooooo, just put a fork in it :D
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I think everyone who is complaining about the event not ending fast enough should find something to do whilst the rest of us catch up. I don't throw £££s worth of donuts to get things finished early (I don't have £££ to spare.) I didn't find out about the glitch for getting extra Bobs either. So I did it the hard way.

It's an insult to those of us who played the game by grinding to dismiss our pleas for a little more time. I haven't earned enough DNA for all the craftables that need it. I'm beginning to think that all the upgrades were a pointless red herring to be ignored. I don't yet have the Bob sign or the flower walls. I have played every day and fulfilled every Cecil task. I have loads of useless corn that I can't use. At this point I feel the Easter wheel might have given me a better chance of completing all that I want.

This event has moved over from fun to hard work. I am looking forwards to it being over but would really like the chance to get all the items.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!