EA Forums - Banner

funniest thing you have seen in a springfield

Captured this in my town a while back. I love Bernice's "Argue with Her Husband" task and along came the princess to help me out. :)

2014111612560100.jpg

Replies

• Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Some people have way too much fun in prison.

aTF77IZ.png?1

(also the image in my signature)
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Hey Sea Captain: READ THE ROOM.

S2v9gnc.png?1
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Homer's nightmare.

mkP7uzE.png?1
  • perkilusen
    378 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    moarku wrote:
    Homer's nightmare.

mkP7uzE.png?1

:mrgreen::mrgreen::lol::lol:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Captured this in my town a while back. I love Bernice's "Argue with Her Husband" task and along came the princess to help me out. :)

2014111612560100.jpg

:lol:
  • 4junk3000
    5333 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    These are awesome!

Be sure to add pics like these (and see more) in the thread titled THINGS YOU DON'T SEE TOO OFTEN (link below)

I try to herd the best screen shots into that one thread for easy finding later. Silly candid shots are some of the funniest parts of the game!

Happy tapping!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Maybe someone could help me and send me a PM on how step by step to get images to work on here. I have some good ones but I can't figure out to put em on here. Only if this was adobe flash I'd have no problem. Happy tapping.

Hope next event is futurerama themed.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Big82S wrote:
    Maybe someone could help me and send me a PM on how step by step to get images to work on here. I have some good ones but I can't figure out to put em on here. Only if this was adobe flash I'd have no problem. Happy tapping.

Just put them on a site for sharing pictures. Like Photobucket,flickr etc. then copy the link and once in your message you select the link and click on the "Img" button. That's all. :)
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Big82S wrote:

You may find this link helpful (it's located in the FAQ/Guides part of the Forum):
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10142458.page

Hope that helps! :D

EDIT: A lot of people seem to use Imgur if you are looking for a site to upload your photos to. You can set your account there to private if you don't want random people accessing your photos, but can still link them here for the forum to see!
  • Pinpal00
    996 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Barry uploaded this pic to Showcase a while back:

335a7b1b-8182-4d56-8e3c-bcbc15b14519_zpsa1d5a20d.png

I can think of a couple other designs neighbors have done. I'll have to see if they uploaded pics.
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited May 2015
    The one thing I will miss the most is side show bob standing on his head. Now everyone has him he won't do that no more I'm sad :cry:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2015

2014111612560100.jpg

Brilliant catch :thumbup:

Pinpal00 wrote:

I can think of a couple other designs neighbors have done. I'll have to see if they uploaded pics.

Brilliant use of the body outlines :thumbup: Barry certain has some awesome ideas :D

If it wasnt for my escalator being behind the power plant so they fall into the cooling towers i would have to "Borrow" this idea :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • johncolombo
    11411 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2015
    I can think of one but were not supposed to post it anymore. It involves duff man and a certain Christmas decoration.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11411 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Pinpal00 wrote:

love it!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Monroe.jpg
    The greyed out task makes me laugh. What does Monroe require to sit in silence? Apu. Without Apu he wont need to sit in silence...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!