EA Forums - Banner

Identity Fraud PSA from a victim

efin98
5856 posts Member
Thanks for the heads up efin, doesn't hurt to check and I hope your mother gets it sorted.

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    That sucks! Too much of this type of stuff happening in the world. Sorry to hear about your mom!
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi efin!

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened with your mom. Hopefully she'll be able to get this sorted out quickly, and hopefully it won't effect her credit rating. Good luck!
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Wow, glad she has all that information Efin. I know they always talk about on the news how hard it to fight back against identity theft. Hopefully with everything she provides it won't be as bad a battle. :thumbup:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Wow, glad she has all that information Efin. I know they always talk about on the news how hard it to fight back against identity theft. Hopefully with everything she provides it won't be as bad a battle. :thumbup:

They have to use a standard form from the Federal Trade Commission which is pretty thorough and favors the claimant, we just have to get a copy of the police report with signature to get it settled. We are hoping it's done by end of June but it all depends on how much they drag their feet.
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    That's awful efin. Good luck getting it all sorted soon.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!