EA Forums - Banner

CLASSIC EA (horrible CSR, joke of a company)

Long time lurker, first time poster! ;-)

But before I really contribute to topics concerning the game itself, I felt I needed to share this when I read your little chat excerpt...
Got this totally unrelated reply via mail a few months back when the quest for King Toots didn't trigger in my game:

"Hello,
my name is xxxx and I am happy to help with handling your case. I have saved all the necessary information that your FUT was hack. I suggest to call us live because all problems need verification of account, will be handled via live chat or telephone.
You can contact us by logging in on http://help.ea.com/contact-us and choose option ``Live Chat´´ or ``call me´´ for connecting with agent in contact.
We are waiting for your reply so we can solve your issue, because your case is of higher priority of us."

I still have to chuckle when I read this mail - and I have no idea what a FUT is... ;-)
Maybe anyone of you can enlighten me?

Replies

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    bud2046 wrote:
    Long time lurker, first time poster! ;-)

But before I really contribute to topics concerning the game itself, I felt I needed to share this when I read your little chat excerpt...
    Got this totally unrelated reply via mail a few months back when the quest for King Toots didn't trigger in my game:

"Hello,
    my name is xxxx and I am happy to help with handling your case. I have saved all the necessary information that your FUT was hack. I suggest to call us live because all problems need verification of account, will be handled via live chat or telephone.
    You can contact us by logging in on http://help.ea.com/contact-us and choose option ``Live Chat´´ or ``call me´´ for connecting with agent in contact.
    We are waiting for your reply so we can solve your issue, because your case is of higher priority of us."

I still have to chuckle when I read this mail - and I have no idea what a FUT is... ;-)

Is that anything like FUB..? :shock:
    :lol::lol:

• HappyGamer73
    2403 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    bud2046 wrote:
    I have no idea what a FUT is... ;-)

So many possible answers, most of which could get a person kicked off the forum! :lol:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    bud2046 wrote:

So many possible answers, most of which could get a person kicked off the forum! :lol:
    First thing that sprang to my mind certainly isn't all-ages appropriate! :lol:

*edit* googling it, it might stand for FIFA Ultimate Team. None of the other possible meanings made much sense coming from an EA rep.
  • bud2046
    62 posts
    edited May 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    *edit* googling it, it might stand for FIFA Ultimate Team. None of the other possible meanings made much sense coming from an EA rep.

Ah, yes, that might be it! I have no idea where the rep, or whoever that was, got that from... I contacted them about TSTO and not FIFA - in fact the last FIFA I played was in 1999 :D

Long story short, I tried initiating a live chat a few times, but after trying a few times and waiting for about five hours each time without any reaction, I gave up.
    A few days later the King Toots quest triggered when I placed the Krustyland Shuttle. Didn't know that the shuttle had anything to do with it, but whatever. A few days later they closed the case without contacting me again.

That's how I lost all my confidence in EA support before I even had any... If that makes any sense... :roll:
  • Upper90Ninja
    115 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    bud2046 wrote:

First thing that sprang to my mind certainly isn't all-ages appropriate! :lol:

Yes it's Fifa Ultimate Team. Great game, stupid glitches, scrappy tech support. ThAnks Ea
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    dilbert_call_center.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.