Neighbors of Brickevd408

Prev13
Good luck! Can't wait to see the finished product :D

Replies

• annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi,

Now at the moment I'm making my town on scale on paper, I gonna let the characters doing there quests.
    I'm building my town on paper, make screenshots, number the screenshots in order to put on town to rebuild later.
    Trying to puzzle that all I want is on its place that I want.
    Since EA is giving us NO LAND anymore and if they do 1 strip is useless for my designs I want to build. They give me no choice to Nuke andvstart over again, because next update I m back where I started :roll:

So its a lot of work, and maybe take a while when I accually nuke it.

The moment I finisch the town on paper and taking screenshots from things I wanna keepI let you guys know when Istart on nuking.

So alot of buildings keep standing in my town but alot will be in inventory. I was always delaying that task because its a lot of work but I sick and tired to be frustrating of the land issue.

Note: SQP will be the same., KL will be the same.

SF will be 85 % the same, just things will be on other places and couple new ideas, will see.

Wish me luck and thx for you guys patients.

question: When you nuke, is KL also gone (you have to rebuild that to? )
    AND SQP?

Grtz

Good luck and have fun! Look forward to your creation!

When you nuke Springfield, Squidport (including the tiles) goes kaboom with it.

Krustyland is completely separate. It stays the same when you nuke Springfield. (And nuking Krustyland does nothing to Springfield.)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    Good luck! Can't wait to see the finished product :D

+1!
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    When you say you are going to build it on paper, do you mean draw out the roads/rivers/pavement and buildings? I did that once and used Excell. It was much easier for me that way for me. I just made the cells squares, i.e. one cell for one road section, and filled them in.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    good luck neighbor. I nuked KL and it was overwhelming to rebuild. While it took a long time, I was very happy once it was done.
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    That sounds good and well thought out brick. I wish I could do it.

I really look forward to seeing the end result. I will still visit you daily of course as is my custom!

We really do need more land a lot of it not just a stupid strip. I sick of having to put stuff in storage, I dred it when we get new buildings, and have to shuffle everything around, it messes everything up.

:D
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Seems well thought out. Good luck, I will be viewing changes with anticipation...... Yay reorganizing!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Good luck on your remodeling I think I'm close to nuking my town
  • wadebear
    3883 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    You're braver than I am. I just discovered that I'm missing all the Gazebos in my #2 town and I didn't even nuke my town (I KNOW I had one because I won it in my very first Mystery Box back in October and I think I had won more with all the New Mystery Boxes).

If if were me I think I'd plan it all out and then move stuff a little at a time.
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Good luck Brick! Can't wait to see it when you're done. :D
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I look forward to seeing your new design.

You are very brave, I don't have the nerve to nuke my town. :?

Maybe KL, baby steps right? :D
  • nasogaluakbr
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I think you have taken a well thought out plan for your redesign. Your town has always been a good one to visit and you have it well laid out now so I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    I have been thinking of rebuilding my town as well. My finger has hovered over the nuke button a few times but many forum members say it took way more work to rebuild after nuking than they anticipated. I think I'll do mine slowly section by section and see what happens.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    On paper I drawn the size of each area, name it and check if it could fit, the screenshots is only to rebuild it.

Nuking is not for direct, first it is gonna have to work on paper and thats a lot of work...

Thx for the nice words, I hope it work on paper(otherwise I dont nuke) like I have it in my head and hopefully not mutch goes to inventory...
  • vjmmartino
    32 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    All the best in your town re-design neighbour, you are brave to do this. I love my visits to your town, and Look forward to seeing your changes.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Wow! I`m already curious! Good Luck :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: !
  • bgfujino
    499 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Good luck planning it out on paper - I too can hardly wait to see what you come up with. I will tap whatever is available. Wish I had the nerve!
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the heads up and good luck!
    I nuked my town last August, it was the best decision because my town is 100 % better than it was. I was nervous but glad I did it in the end. It ended up being really fun actually!
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Sounds good. Look forward to seeing the end product. :thumbup:
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Good luck!! Can't wait to see it!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Surfcitygal
    1213 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    This seems to be a good time for redesigning. Good luck!
  • chris6271
    4012 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Good luck, Brick. :thumbup: Can't wait to see the result.
    I'm thinking for nuking my town too. But I'll do it in july.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!