EA Forums - Banner

RANT

123457Next

Replies

• rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    To all my neighbours, tap whatever you want, I think you do anyway. I'm happy you visit me :D

Rose, Avocado is much nicer than marmite, don't you think I eat them everyday :twisted:

Avocado and marmite together on toast is also pretty good :lol:
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    To all my neighbours, tap whatever you want, I think you do anyway. I'm happy you visit me :D

Rose, Avocado is much nicer than marmite, don't you think I eat them everyday :twisted:

Avocado and marmite together on toast is also pretty good :lol:

Avocado = :D
    Marmite = :(
    The combination = :?
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited June 2015

Anyone know what else you can make with avocados? Yeap, you guessed it. Guacamole tacos.

• rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:

Anyone know what else you can make with avocados? Yeap, you guessed it. Guacamole tacos.

Oh God... now Moxxee will appear :roll: :lol::lol:
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Mmmmm yummy :mrgreen:
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Oh I mean quacamole not moxxee appearing :wink:
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited June 2015

hahaha I believe you :wink::wink:
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited June 2015

:lol::lol::lol:
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:

Oh God... now Moxxee will appear :roll: :lol::lol:

Has anyone sent out the "Taco Man" symbol? He usually appears after he sees that...

batsignal.jpg~320x480

• empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I am surprised this thread went 9 pages deep (with the setting of 15 posts per page)

Edit: I want tacos tonight
  • tarabee22219
    63 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm going to claim ignorance and state I had NO IDEA about people having issues with their buildings being vandalized. It never bothered me so I didn't even think about it. I will be more considerate from now on. :?
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    I am surprised this thread went 9 pages deep (with the setting of 15 posts per page)

Taco Tuesday was yesterday for you though wasn't it?
    Don't you have to have hump or woman today?
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    empathy77 wrote:

Your 2nd line is confusing.............
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    empathy77 wrote:

Made them yesterday after all the taco talk. Leftovers likely in order tonight.
    empathy77 wrote:

Always a good night for tacos and… um
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:

Made them yesterday after all the taco talk. Leftovers likely in order tonight.
    empathy77 wrote:

Always a good night for tacos and… um

:lol::lol::lol:
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Not sure if this is about tacos or a rant about vandalizing?

Since it is almost lunch time here on the East Coast of the USA, I will begin with taco's....grilled chicken tacos on a crunchy shell for me and PLEASE hold the guacomole (yuck). :lol:

As for (another) stop vandalizing me rant... I will tap that spray paint can every chance I get. Come on, it's fun AND its part of the game!

Also, I have zero problems with anything that my neighbors tap when they visit.

But if you don't want to add or hide training walls to keep your 5 star rating the only way to guarantee your neighbors from not vandalizing you, is to simply delete them. Or, why take the chance, delete all your neighbors and then you won't have to worry about it. Good luck.
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    empathy77 wrote:

Do you mean Bin day just to make it more confusing.....
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Rubio's fish tacos on the west coast! Too bad I live on the east coast. :cry:
  • DC_Sigsig
    37 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    It's literally just half a star difference. No matter what someone will always spray paint your place and the Righteousness meter will be going haywire for weeks so I just gave up and let it roll as it pleases.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.