twonicorn

chud3
136 posts Member
Yes.

Replies

• 4kidsandacatdog
    3063 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Yes it is! I missed it the last two times it was offered.
  • chud3
    136 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    SWEET!!! thank you! looks like the sushi shop gets put off yet again. oh well...gotta get that unicorn!
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited June 2015
    I'm very tempted to get the Twonicorn. I like its animation (I've tapped on it in a few neighbors' towns).
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    No thanks
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I bought it the instant I saw it! Yay! :D
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I believe they've offered it twice before. The last time was with Lisa's Castle Gil Deal in January. The other was back during Clash of Clones. I bought it the first time it was available and I still enjoy tapping it every now and then.
  • Slinky42
    113 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I love mine. I smile every time I tap him. When I need a quick pick me up he is always there with a rainbow to vomit up for me.
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Slinky42 wrote:
    I love mine. I smile every time I tap him. When I need a quick pick me up he is always there with a rainbow to vomit up for me.

Awwww... That's adorable! :lol:
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited June 2015
    I never noticed it before ... this is the only LTO item I think I've ever seen and not recognized it before. Then again, I skipped the Clash of Clones event almost entirely, so that explains it.
  • wildminion
    555 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    No tasks, no multiplier = no thanks.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!