EA Forums - Banner

Why Seinfeld and Larry David killed George Costanza's fiancee Susan

I found her quite bland tbh. Iam a massive seinfeld fan, have every season and watched it multiple times and IMO, the best show ever. But I thought she was meant to be boring I had no idea that was her actual style so to speak. Although, the talent those three posses, you would think they could work around that.

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:
    I found her quite bland tbh. Iam a massive seinfeld fan, have every season and watched it multiple times and IMO, the best show ever. But I thought she was meant to be boring I had no idea that was her actual style so to speak. Although, the talent those three posses, you would think they could work around that.

i don't know about best show ever but i am definitely a fan. If only Jerry was a better actor it would have made the show even better.
    The funny thing about watching the episodes now is that there are so many times that the whole situation in the episode would be avoided if they only had cell phones like everyone does now a days lol.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    So Jason Alexander admits he can't act. Consider me shocked.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

i don't know about best show ever but i am definitely a fan. If only Jerry was a better actor it would have made the show even better.
    The funny thing about watching the episodes now is that there are so many times that the whole situation in the episode would be avoided if they only had cell phones like everyone does now a days lol.

Haha, thought the same with a lot of episodes. Adds to the magic though.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I still watch Seinfeld almost every night lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!