EA Forums - Banner

Steel Mill Monorail Theory

Speculation... hmmmm...

Let's look at this from a new side.

In the Simpson's episode including the Ajax Steel Mill, a disco ball is used in the club called the anvil.

And who else do we associate with Disco? Disco Stu.

Stu always refers to himself in third person, which is called Illeism.

What word is part of Illeism? Ill. Ill also means sick.

But who is often sick in the Simpsons? Wendell Horton, most commonly becoming dizzy and even vomiting.

Wendell is albino, which is fairly rare in Springfield, as most characters are yellow.

White like snow. Christmas has snow.

And Christmas often has parades, lots of times going though towns... down Main Street.

And what road just happens to be the road Marge wants to repair in Marge vs. The Monorail?

Main Street. Hereby concluding that the Steel Mill is a sign the the Monorail is coming to Tsto.

I spent waaay to much time on this, but the facts are present.
Thank you

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    My suspicion is the monorail will not be built with high quality Ajax steel.
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Monorail, Monorail

• NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited June 2015
    I highly doubt it. If it was a free building then maybe but after the questline they probably would of had some kind of teaser like we got for superheros. Also I think we will have one more week of downtime before the June event starts but hey the sooner the better.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:
    Monorail, Monorail

• Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    we still need herb powell before the monorail ;)
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    Monorail, Monorail

:mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    edited June 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    My suspicion is the monorail will not be built with high quality Ajax steel.

agreed
    :mrgreen:
  • johncolombo
    edited June 2015
    Speculation... hmmmm...

In the Simpson's episode including the Ajax Steel Mill, a disco ball is used in the club called the anvil.

But who is often sick in the Simpsons? Wendell Horton, most commonly becoming dizzy and even vomiting.

Wendell is albino, which is fairly rare in Springfield, as most characters are yellow.

And Christmas often has parades, lots of times going though towns... down Main Street.

And what road just happens to be the road Marge wants to repair in Marge vs. The Monorail?

Main Street. Hereby concluding that the Steel Mill is a sign the the Monorail is coming to Tsto.

Thank you

I didn't get a disco ball but have heard mention of disco ball. Should I have one?
  • Upper90Ninja
    115 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Speculation... hmmmm...

Thank you

I didn't get a disco ball but have heard mention of disco ball. Should I have one?
    I was just referring to the one I saw in the episode.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Speculation... hmmmm...

Thank you

I like this, it was fun
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Interesting theory!
    I would prefer it if the mill arrival means we're getting Herb Powell with the long overdue cars that drive on the roads before we get the monorail :D
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Love it! Even if it doesn't happen, I love the thought process! :D
  • mudkicker7672
    321 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Maybe the cars stay off the road to keep from getting damaged by the monorails anchor
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Speculation... hmmmm...

Thank you

Never ever stop.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!