EA Forums - Banner

Current Characters - New Tasks - Suggestion Thread

Prev13
I'd like to see a duo task, like two characters coming together to do one task like the bart and Kang one.

I want to see Martin Prince and Millhouse get wedgies from either Kearney or Nelson.

Replies

• Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I better put in my 2 cents...only a few ideas right now, I need to rewatch some Simpsons!

Comic * Guy - "Prepare for Doctor Who Marathon" - walk around with wheelbarrow full of 100 tacos
    tumblr_m7azsa707L1rnde1eo2_250_zps2376ff4c.gif

Professor Frink - Would love to see "test De-Nerdizer on self" as a visible task
    Grandpa Simpson - "Walk around like 1953" visible
    "Cool" Homer - "Cram into Skinny jeans" visible
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    jaffaface wrote:
    I'd like to see a duo task, like two characters coming together to do one task like the bart and Kang one.

I want to see Martin Prince and Millhouse get wedgies from either Kearney or Nelson.

first post finds the loophole in the criteria!!! lol... I am a huge supporter of the duo tasks, and although there's only 1, the function already exists. I am definitely going to include any dual character tasks that are suggested, because I'm fully in favor of spreading that idea like an infectious disease!
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    jaffaface wrote:

first post finds the loophole in the criteria!!! lol... I am a huge supporter of the duo tasks, and although there's only 1, the function already exists. I am definitely going to include any dual character tasks that are suggested, because I'm fully in favor of spreading that idea like an infectious disease!

Does sending Homer to conduct a sacrifice and Milhouse to the brown house at the same time count?
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    jaffaface wrote:

Does sending Homer to conduct a sacrifice and Milhouse to the brown house at the same time count?

Those don't sound like they are visible....

Self-Pleasing Bumps Remaining: 4
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'd like to see SLH have some jobs. Chase his tail 10m. Kill some birds 4hrs. Race at dog track 12hrs. I'd also like to see the elephant. I think his name was Stampy as a pet. He could have a duo task with Bart. Rampage Springfield 24hrs. BTW this is my first post on the forums although I have been lurking since October.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • autographz
    172 posts
    edited January 2013
    Nelson
    4 Finger discount at Try N Save
    Animation - Goes inside, comes out, reveals a 2nd waistcoat. Repeat animation every 60 seconds?
    The above can be copied when they add Jimbo, with him revealing a ball under his hat.

Krusty
    Ride the mini bicycle!
    Could give Homer a clown outfit and get him to do it too. Also a "2 man job" task for this :wink:

• mrmil0
    113 posts
    edited January 2013
    autographz wrote:
    Nelson
    4 Finger discount at Try N Save
    Animation - Goes inside, comes out, reveals a 2nd waistcoat. Repeat animation every 60 seconds?
    The above can be copied when they add Jimbo, with him revealing a ball under his hat.

Krusty
    Ride the mini bicycle!
    Could give Homer a clown outfit and get him to do it too. Also a "2 man job" task for this :wink:

As long as he eats the bicycle when he is finished. :)
  • ickshter
    117 posts
    edited January 2013
    Homer Chasing a cooked pig on a spit. Yelling "it's still good! It's still good!"
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    ickshter wrote:
    Homer Chasing a cooked pig on a spit. Yelling "it's still good! It's still good!"

Nice idea :D Be funny to see the pig fly across the screen and homer running around below lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ickshter
    117 posts
    edited January 2013
    Or maybe Martin and Bart driving their soap box derby cars around town
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    great ideas ickhster!

We need more ichksters!!! I know you guys have some great ideas that others can't remember! You're going to be sorry when we get some awesome new tasks, and your idea wasn't one of them!! (I know, I know...wishful thinking...HOPE!)
  • Trupl4y4
    24 posts
    edited January 2013
    Willy drive his tractor

Bart spray painting or stealing head of statue

Quimby meeting miss Springfield somewhere

Homer 'borrowing' stuff from Flanders

Snake driving his car

• ickshter
    117 posts
    edited January 2013
    Moe running around Springfield with a shotgun looking for the prank caller (if you could tie Bart using a payphone to Prank Moe)

Bart and/or Milhouse going on a super slurpie binge!

Similar to Moe spying on Midge, you could have Mr. Burns searching for Bobo
  • pompommini
    77 posts
    edited January 2013
    Proffesor Frink- Test crazy gadgets: He walks around pulling out random gizmos and he zaps them :P
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Said it before, happy to say it aqain:

Santas little helper:
    Gets mixed up with the racing crowd
    Digs in the dumpster
    Creates a "problem" - one that Fat Tony "gets rid of"
    Finds a body - hello, graveyard
    Eats nuclear waste (hey, my dog would)
    **** scoots through town
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I just thought of another duo task, Smithers and Burns have a money fight.
  • kbabble
    61 posts
    edited January 2013
    Homer and Marge travel the waterways in a gondola.
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would love to see a joint task for Homer, Wiggum, Apu and Skinner to perform on Moes roof as the Be Sharps!

And then maybe have a task where they replace Wiggum with Barney so Wiggum goes on a Barney style binge!
  • blandy2383
    30 posts
    edited January 2013
    I saw this on another thread but it doesn't hurt to repeat it. Make Sideshow Bob a playable character and have him step on rakes for a task.

My additions to his task list would be:
    Frame Krusty for robbing the Kwik-E-Mart
    Write threatening letters using blood.
    Sing the complete score of the HMS Pinafore

Santas Little Helper: Eat Bart's homework
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    blandy2383 wrote:
    I saw this on another thread but it doesn't hurt to repeat it. Make Sideshow Bob a playable character and have him step on rakes for a task.

My additions to his task list would be:
    Frame Krusty for robbing the Kwik-E-Mart
    Write threatening letters using blood.
    Sing the complete score of the HMS Pinafore

I'm not a fan of Sideshow being a regular character. I prefer him in Gil mode, random drop-ins, etc. But these ideas offer some great teases for EA. Like: rakes should be part of our decorations. And there could still be the story arc of Krusty getting framed w/o Sideshow in the town.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!