EA Forums - Banner

Neighbour list troubles

Have you got many unresponsive friend requests (either sent or received)? I've found clearing that out sometimes helps.

You have to do that from the Origin PC client though. Download it, log in, and then you should be able to do that from your friends section on there.

Replies

• suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Logging out of Origin and then back in has often solved this issue for me. Good luck!
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    Logging out of Origin and then back in has often solved this issue for me. Good luck!

Yep.. Sue is totally right. It works for me when this happens.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Whenever this has happened to me the only thing that worked is just waiting a while. Try coming back in maybe an hour or so giving the server a chance to resynch...it might work.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Maybe you can try installing the Origin client on your PC? Any friends you add will appear in your game.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited June 2015
    Thank you but I don't have a PC just my iPad. Will try again in a few. Thank you
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2015
    Are the people you are trying already full maybe?

Also are the people you are trying to add on the forum? Sometimes it will work if they add you instead, i've had that happen a few times :?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!