EA Forums - Banner

Does Shauna have a task in the moon bounce?

wiedmannaj
1126 posts Member
Doesn't look like it. :?
Missing Character: The Barbarian

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    i wish you could put all the kids in the moon bounce at the same time.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i wish you could put all the kids in the moon bounce at the same time.

+1 :thumbup:

This is one reason why i never set tasks to it :roll:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I only use the Moonbounce to give Uter a four-hour task when I'm assigning everyone 4 hours. Thankfully the Christmas Ralph skin gave Ralph a 4-hour task.
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Thanks for the answers, seems like there is still no incentive for me to buy it, it will languish in my task queue until further notice. A 4 hour task for Squeaky Voice Teen or Shauna would be the only reason. I have the Happy Sumo, so the 3 hour Prepare Sushi task for Ralph pays out more than his 4 hour Moonbounce would (besides, I have the Little Helper skin anyways). Uter is quite far down my premium character to-buy list, though if he comes a lot cheaper as part of a Gil deal, I might consider him. Any other characters lacking a 4 hour task that can get one through the Moonbounce?
  • johncolombo
    11346 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2015
    isn't Shauna older than the other kids? Is she even a kid?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Jooee1908
    81 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Does Kearney even count as a kid? He has a son.
  • johncolombo
    11346 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2015
    oddjoe wrote:

I think that's an in joke even that the game has made fun off, sometimes he's referred to as a kid, sometimes an adult. I'm pretty sure he has some in game dialogue about that himself.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Jooee1908
    81 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    oddjoe wrote:

I think that's an in joke even that the game has made fun off, sometimes he's referred to as a kid, sometimes an adult. I'm pretty sure he has some in game dialogue about that himself.

I remember that he said he went to school with Otto in one of them episodes too. They must've kept him back.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Shauna dated Jimbo so they are all around the same age. Jimbo, Kearney, and Dolph all have bounce tasks, so it's probably just an oversight than Shauna lacks one.
  • mikepellerin60
    490 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I don't think Shauna is the type to hop in the Moon Bounce, maybe pop it, but not bounce in it. She might sneak some smokes or make out behind it though. I just hope she doesn't decide to fill it with ducks. :(
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I only use the Moonbounce to give Uter a four-hour task when I'm assigning everyone 4 hours. Thankfully the Christmas Ralph skin gave Ralph a 4-hour task.

Uter has a 4 hour task to sit alone on the bus if you have otto.
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Well, she dated kids (Jimbo, Bart), so either she's a kid or Wiggum isn't strictly enforcing statutory laws.
    jen0912 wrote:

Uter has a 4 hour task to sit alone on the bus if you have otto.
    So there really is no point for me to ever buy the Moonbounce, as I purchased Otto in the most recent Gil deal.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!