EA Forums - Banner

Remember your first posts?

Prev13
I believe I asked someone for pics to substantiate a statement they made about being a completionist.

Replies

• nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I believe I asked someone for pics to substantiate a statement they made about being a completionist.

:D Glad you haven't changed Jim.

One of the posters I enjoyed lurking. I don't recall my first posts but I lurked for a few months before posting. Not sure what made me finally decide to post, think it might have been a complaint though :oops: . Server issues were rampant back then.

And yes, I agree this forum adds to the game with the sense of community here.

ETA: yup joined in a thread complaining about push notifications
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Mine was a post about my undying love of tacos.

Then I got a ton of neighbor requests....
  • devilhunt1449
    3610 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    My first post was under a different id that I lost access to so had to make a new one and rejoin the forum, can't remember why I came and joined for the second time though was probably to ask about an issue that I was having at the time.
  • perkilusen
    378 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I was angry because when I logged in to my town I got in someone else town... Thought that the forum was a place that EA answers your questions, but well.. I was wrong. :P
  • mystery2mi
    2358 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    It was last October on the Finding Friends thread. I never had friends before that. :cry: Now I have some really great ones! :P :thumbup:
  • johncolombo
    11425 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2015
    can I look it up?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    edited June 2015
    can I look it up?

Edit: Looked it up

"same here, can't log in. I did get the update though first "

must have been about the harpies, because it was posted on my forum join date Feb. 14
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    can I look it up?
    Please do. I am loving hearing the stories and getting a better understanding of running jokes, like tacos for moxxee and pics for jimj.
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I wrote something about changing my name on here because I didn't want my actual name displayed and how it sucked that it started my join date over again because I've been playing this game since the first Christmas. The person I was talking to sent me a pm about being neighbors and we are still neighbors.
  • roperlego859
    488 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    It was in a Christmas 2013 trophy thread
    Just hit 50k 15 minutes ago!
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Mine was way back in October 2012 asking for friends during the Halloween event
  • johncolombo
    edited June 2015
    can I look it up?
    Please do. I am loving hearing the stories and getting a better understanding of running jokes, like tacos for moxxee and pics for jimj.

the running jokes started as we got to know each other better and as glitches came and went.
    :mrgreen:

that should be a whole different thread, sounds fun!
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Geez, it must have been to troll for some friends to add to my list!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    can I look it up?

the running jokes started as we got to know each other better and as glitches came and went.
    :mrgreen:

that should be a whole different thread, sounds fun!
    That's a great idea, would you like to start the thread?
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I came here to ask if, when I visit neiighbors and tap three money icons to collect money from their building, was I taking away their money, or could they still get their rent.

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited June 2015
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2015
    Off memory without checking I believe my 1st post was an add me post :lol: :oops:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    My first post was in an Add Me thread. Before that I did not "lurk", I ...... Audited!! :mrgreen:
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    2012, to whine about not being able to get past level 23
    not realising there was no such thing as level 24 wayyyyyy back then.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!