EA Forums - Banner

Holy donuts, bartman!

2Next

Replies

• blizzardfri
    76 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Nice!
    The most I've ever received was 2 but I have <50 neighbors.
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Isotapper wrote:
    I am going to need to visit a lot of neighbors. I am currently have a grand total of 5 donuts in my non-fremium town. Always a nice suprise to get them, but since I can't see how many I had before and after the visit, exactly, I am never sure if they make it home to my Springfield!

Click the friend prize reward icon. It will show you your current donut supply.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    ...I thought getting 4 donuts twice in the past week was amazing, but 7? :shock:

Congratulations on the luck and hope it continues for you, I also hope your neighbors share in the luck as well :mrgreen: 8)
  • nosajed
    11 posts
    edited June 2015
    Most unexpected surprise for me was getting 2 donuts from the same neighbour one tap after the other. I was quite stoked.
  • patwright4
    98 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I have gotten donuts from tapping the 4th, 5th, and 6th buildings as well so make sure you tap as many per town as you can.
  • robynou
    147 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I got 7 donuts today visiting neighbors. Most I ever got before this was 3. Pretty stoked.

So that's where my doughnuts went. I got a total of 1 for visiting all my neighbors Saturday and Sunday. :lol:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    6 is my best

twice i got 2 donuts in the three friend actions in one town
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Total since end of last event.

3 from friend visits :evil:
    2 for level up :P
    3 for maxing level :D
    8 donuts
    I don't think I'll be getting another premium character any time soon :roll:
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    4 is my current best....would love 7. Fingers crossed, one day:)

• Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I got 7 donuts today visiting neighbors. Most I ever got before this was 3. Pretty stoked.
    Awesome! That happened to me once too. :D Haven't been getting many lately, though.
  • mudkicker7672
    330 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Awesome. My best is 5, that includes one town that gave 2.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited June 2015

This exact same scenario happened to me last week. I got another 4 that week too :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.