EA Forums - Banner

Question about mechanisms of Act I/II/III

nedimaz
207 posts Member
We won't know for sure until Act II comes out. Let's hope they follow the same pattern as before and give players a chance to get missed Act I items in Act II. Don't forget that these were very pricey last time.

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I was talking to a "friend" who may know some pretty influential people at EA. He swore me to secrecy, but did hint at the fact that we are in for a HUGE surprise. The word epic was used 6 times over the course of our 43 minute conversation on FaceTime.

:!:
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I was talking to a "friend" who may know some pretty influential people at EA. He swore me to secrecy, but did hint at the fact that we are in for a HUGE surprise. The word epic was used 6 times over the course of our 43 minute conversation on FaceTime.

Pics or it didn't happen!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:

breaking-bad-gif-gus-fring.gif

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nedimaz
    207 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    well, wiki pages for Acts II and III are up, and it appears that amateur shop in Act II and III does not contains prizes from Act I. So, what happens is probably one of these options:
    - if player don't get all the prizes from Act I, in Act II for that player will be continuation of Act I, and earning Act I currency like it was on Superhero events (best option)
    - items will be added later to shop with high price in event currency
    - items will be added for donuts
    - there will be no second chance

Now we just have to sit and wait to see what happens.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    nedimaz wrote:
    well, wiki pages for Acts II and III are up, and it appears that amateur shop in Act II and III does not contains prizes from Act I. So, what happens is probably one of these options:
    - if player don't get all the prizes from Act I, in Act II for that player will be continuation of Act I, and earning Act I currency like it was on Superhero events (best option)
    - items will be added later to shop with high price in event currency
    - items will be added for donuts
    - there will be no second chance

Now we just have to sit and wait to see what happens.
    I'd lean towards (A) (like Superheroes event). Crafting or pricing has usually been associated with the items in the files from the outset, so unless LPN has missed something I'd say it's all-or-nothing (keep going 'til you get the prizes, or lose the prizes completely).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!