EA Forums - Banner

Fans

I don't really care for them. :?

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited June 2015
    I rather the fans be decorations (like the Clash of Clones Nerds) instead of walking NPC's. That way I can leave them permanently in my stadium area so it looks like they're Tailgating.
  • organizmx66
    513 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I rather the fans be decorations (like the Clash of Clones Nerds) instead of walking NPC's. That way I can leave them permanently in my stadium area so it looks like they're Tailgating.

For sure! :mrgreen:
    D'oh!!
  • BrideOfFrank35
    244 posts Member
    edited June 2015

that would be awesome :mrgreen:
  • opalml869
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Hope so too. Really like the green-jersey chick with the two flags and cool boots. Actually I'd really like a pair of those boots for myself too.
  • wadebear
    4008 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I'd prefer they be prizes rather than something you have to buy...

I like the orange guy with the flashing lights on his head myself.
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I want them all to go to Krustyland personally...
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited June 2015

And like them as well don't cost donuts.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited June 2015

OK, I can get behind this idea. Especially if they cost in-game cash and could go to Krustyland. :mrgreen:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Arbok9782 wrote:
    I want them all to go to Krustyland personally...

A big +1 on that.

I bought all the land in Krustyland and it sits mostly empty.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!