EA Forums - Banner

PSA - Homer Confronts Mrs Duff Task/crash game fixed.

NeoSEC28
39614 posts Senior Moderator
Interesting. Hope they get a fix soon.
Volunteer EA Senior Moderator

Replies

• fightpig
    2 posts
    edited June 2015
    Same problem.
  • Annathewicked
    4235 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Reasons to not buy ladyduff..........
  • katymarie1
    1 posts
    edited June 2015
    I am now having this same problem ... Can't get into the game at all. :( Typical that it's during a new mission! Is there a fix?
  • Torgon2005
    67 posts
    edited June 2015
    I have this issue. I can get in the game and play most of it, but I can't finish the Homer and Lady Duff task. Each time I tap them, try to store Moe's, or try to visit friends, the game crashes.
  • ghallmark814
    2265 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Did not mean to post to this thread.
    :shock:
  • oddjoe
    73 posts
    edited June 2015
    That's strange, I've managed to complete this task without any problems.
  • JCScarlet
    1 posts
    edited June 2015
    I have this issue as well. The game starts to load, but force closes before it finishes on both my iphone 6 and my tablet.
  • Snakeyees
    2282 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    From the other thread just buried 11 pages in

quote=Snakeyees]Update

I was able to get back in

1st i tried to visit a premium player game crashed.
    2nd reloaded tried to store moes tavern game crashed
    3rd tried and successfully stored duff brewery which freed duff lady/duffman then tried to store moes tavern game crashed so the problem seems to be with referee homer.
    [/quote]

Update #2 i can get in everytime but if i try to go to friends the game crashes if I try to play any match game crashes.

Update 3 tried going to krustyland game crashes.

Update 4 uninstalled & reinstalled the game still no luck with anything above is all ends in crashing.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • empathy77
    3815 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    this is right when my game started crashing. First I am completely disappointed that Lady Duff is just a skin, and now this.

Thank you EA
  • jonathanlg809
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    i have this issue also i manage to get in my game somethimes but homer is confroting her and i cant do anything else cant enter krustyland cant battle friends for event cant do nothing exept look at my main town pls EA fix this asap (( rather today than tomorow/day after tomorow ))
  • johncolombo
    9562 posts Moderator
    edited June 2015
    this has been resolved.
    Volunteer EA Forum Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Snakeyees
    2282 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Has it truly bee resolved homer is free has his quest again with lady duff should we send him or wait
  • johncolombo
    9562 posts Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Snakeyees wrote:
    Has it truly bee resolved homer is free has his quest again with lady duff should we send him or wait

I went for it, they both go inside Moe's now.
    Volunteer EA Forum Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Snakeyees wrote:

send them it's fixed
  • Kadyrmacias1
    3 posts
    edited June 2015
    Need help!!!!!! Have t being able to long on because it keeps on telling me network error, anyone else have this problem on iphones. Deleted the app and is the same thing over and over.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!