EA Forums - Banner

"It's been a while..." Push Notification

No, you are not alone. I've been getting them as well, even after I just left my town. :shock:

Replies

• JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Yes tappers. This is a public concern. I spoke to a top secret connection at EA and they are investigating this case. I assure you things will be addressed before the sun rises in the East.

• frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I hope so.....It's somewhat annoying.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Yes this is annoying, I had five notifications when I woke up this today, I feel like they are stalking me.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I get notifications even though I have it off both in the game and on my device! :roll:
  • 74hands
    449 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Igcognita wrote:
    Yes this is annoying, I had five notifications when I woke up this today, I feel like they are stalking me.

Trust your feelings, you know them to be true...
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Yeah, Homer's been a little clingy for me too, although not too much. It happened maybe two or three times one afternoon yesterday.
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I've been getting this crap constantly as well. Homer will start yelling at me minutes after I close the game. Its causing me to miss the real notifications too.
    It's like a bad Twilight Zone episode. In the 3rd act, Homer's gonna start saying something different/personal, & I'm gonna go insane.
  • eelinares
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I just want to echo my frustration with the same issue. I'm actually getting the notification every hour without a miss. As some have mention, often times right after I've played, and some times it makes me miss actual notifications. Hopefully an update is coming soon to address this.
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    On the flip side, I would love to get notifications when I have a team ready to play, but that seems to be the one type it doesn't send.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.