Worst event ever
jcmacdonal54 wrote:Is it just me or does this event just suck horribly , all the crashes incomprehensible game play they should just wait till they get a good idea and not just some filler idea as an event.
I am sorry you feel this way and I wish you happy tapping.
This discussion has been closed.
The rest of the tapping is standard event tapping, it's no different than any of the other ones so far.
I would be happier if it didn't have the daily tasks, though...
It's not so bad so long as they stay away from using the four main event characters...plus if you get ahead of the daily county there's no rush to earn the prize.
And it only took 4 days...
It's the first one of the event? :shock:
Anyone know if this is a new record? :shock:
yep pretty sure we had a winner on day one, this is the second worst event ever thread for this event
1. They should have gave away all the pin pals, Apu looks weird on his own.
2. They should have gave away a new character for free, but I haven't seen spoilers so it could still happen.
I don't "love" this event but it's not been too bad. I have looked ahead at the spoilers. As a fairly new mostly Freemium player (I've played a couple of golden scratchers), my biggest complaint is the event here in the early days is severely skewed toward the established premium player.
1. I still have my original 4 players that can play. The next 3 players that most people get all require doughnuts to fully use (Premium Nelson skin, and Free skins for premium Jasper and Tatum). The only extra tap ball player a freemium player gets in act 1 is the skin for Burns. The last of the Foam Finger prizes. You don't get a complete 2nd team until almost the end of act 2.
2. Having only played a few months, I don't have KBBL radio or any of the old skins long time players have been using to boost their AB's.
I'm not looking for EA to handout everything. But, a couple of tweaks would have made the early days of the event better for the newer/freemium players.
1. Added a second "free" tap ball player to Act 1 even if you cannibalized them from a later act so by the end of the all 3 acts we are in the same place.
2. Adding an event to Channel 6 to earn Bucks AB's.
I bought my first boatload for my A-town. Certainly makes it play different than my freemium B-town.
I think we all missed out on any kind of fun in that one...