EA Forums - Banner

I'm curious... and official derailing thread.

Prev13456725
Since neoSEC28 has a picture of his car in his signature, it got me wondering of those of you who own a vehicle, what is it you drive? Post up pictures. I'll start, here is what I drive:

OOOO now the avatar makes sense! Nice! How you liking that gas bill? LOL...I had an SUV once but got sick of the $500 a month gas bill. I was paying more for gas then the bloody car note!

I once drove a beetle, loved that car, then discovered that a baby seat would not fit in the back. Sighs, then I went the route of SUVs till I finally settled into my current car of a bright blue Ford Fusion. I like it and it gets great gas mileage, got all the bells and whistles too so I wouldn't miss my SUV too much.

Replies

  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wicked!!! :D :D

    HEY. You wasn't in Layer Cake was ya? Oh wait that was a big yellow range rover lol

    I would post a better (real size) pic of my car but im using an iPad and my pictures are stored on my work computer :( I'll post tomorrow :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    HEY. You wasn't in Layer Cake was ya? Oh wait that was a big yellow range rover lol

    I love/hate that movie. Why can't Daniel Craig's character have a name? I figured it had to be in there somewhere, but gave up after re-watching it a few times.

    I drive a super sweet Toyota Camry. And by "super sweet", I mean, "completely boring".
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    HEY. You wasn't in Layer Cake was ya? Oh wait that was a big yellow range rover lol

    I love/hate that movie. Why can't Daniel Craig's character have a name? I figured it had to be in there somewhere, but gave up after re-watching it a few times.

    I drive a super sweet Toyota Camry. And by "super sweet", I mean, "completely boring".

    I thought it was done really well to do a whole movie and never to find out his name lol even in the credits it just an "X" I think lol

    Toyota is all good - J.a.p is the way forward :) granted I'm gonna say that tho lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I super loved that movie... even tried getting Morty's car, but it turns out you can't get an Audi RS6 in the states. I have the next-to-next best thing, a silver Malibu Maxx. :)
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Since neoSEC28 has a picture of his car in his signature, it got me wondering of those of you who own a vehicle, what is it you drive? Post up pictures. I'll start, here is what I drive:

    OOOO now the avatar makes sense! Nice! How you liking that gas bill? LOL...I had an SUV once but got sick of the $500 a month gas bill. I was paying more for gas then the bloody car note!

    I once drove a beetle, loved that car, then discovered that a baby seat would not fit in the back. Sighs, then I went the route of SUVs till I finally settled into my current car of a bright blue Ford Fusion. I like it and it gets great gas mileage, got all the bells and whistles too so I wouldn't miss my SUV too much.

    Of course it makes sense. I'm not crazy (my mom tells me so). Gas bill? HA... It's diesel. I get about on average 15mpg with her. Plus I tend to not drive much.


    Does yours have that parallel park feature?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    I super loved that movie... even tried getting Morty's car, but it turns out you can't get an Audi RS6 in the states. I have the next-to-next best thing, a silver Malibu Maxx. :)

    You can't get an RS6 in the states really? I didnt know that :( it an awesome car :) Could you have imported? :) that's what I did with my car, I got it shipped over from Japan :D was cheaper too lol although the fuel cost has made it very expensive lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Wicked!!! :D :D

    HEY. You wasn't in Layer Cake was ya? Oh wait that was a big yellow range rover lol

    What now? I never saw that movie, actually never heard of it. I don't like Daniel Craig as an actor.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Since neoSEC28 has a picture of his car in his signature, it got me wondering of those of you who own a vehicle, what is it you drive? Post up pictures. I'll start, here is what I drive:

    OOOO now the avatar makes sense! Nice! How you liking that gas bill? LOL...I had an SUV once but got sick of the $500 a month gas bill. I was paying more for gas then the bloody car note!

    I once drove a beetle, loved that car, then discovered that a baby seat would not fit in the back. Sighs, then I went the route of SUVs till I finally settled into my current car of a bright blue Ford Fusion. I like it and it gets great gas mileage, got all the bells and whistles too so I wouldn't miss my SUV too much.

    Of course it makes sense. I'm not crazy (my mom tells me so). Gas bill? HA... It's diesel. I get about on average 15mpg with her. Plus I tend to not drive much.


    Does yours have that parallel park feature?

    LOL you so funny! (yes, I have purposely tossed my grammar out the window today).

    Diesel is horrible at the moment! Poor you and I mean really poor (wink lol).

    Naw, mine is a 2010 so it was before they added those sorts of bells and whistles but I've got the heated seats, sun roof, fog lights, satellite radio, GPS thingy-a-bobber, pretty much everything the luxury cars have for a fraction of the cost and better MPG. It averages around 31 MPG and I can go 510 miles on a tank.
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    VW Golf IV Cabrio in british racing green with beige leather seats.
    This i even smaller than NeoSEC´s. My co-worker calls it strawberry basket :x
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Wicked!!! :D :D

    HEY. You wasn't in Layer Cake was ya? Oh wait that was a big yellow range rover lol

    What now? I never saw that movie, actually never heard of it. I don't like Daniel Craig as an actor.

    If you don't like Daniel Craig then watching the movie could be a little tricky, it about drug deals and becoming number 1 and getting out without being caught etc, anyone who has seen this movie will agree it DEFO worth a watch :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    This is my car the day I got her:

    sub.jpg

    She has since been outfitted with a spoiler and puddle lamps and other stuffs that make her beeyouteeful!
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    What now? I never saw that movie, actually never heard of it. I don't like Daniel Craig as an actor.

    WHAT?!?!?!? :shock: :shock: :shock:

    Blasphemy!!! Daniel Craig is a demi-god.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

    LOL you so funny! (yes, I have purposely tossed my grammar out the window today).

    Diesel is horrible at the moment! Poor you and I mean really poor (wink lol).

    Naw, mine is a 2010 so it was before they added those sorts of bells and whistles but I've got the heated seats, sun roof, fog lights, satellite radio, GPS thingy-a-bobber, pretty much everything the luxury cars have for a fraction of the cost and better MPG. It averages around 31 MPG and I can go 510 miles on a tank.

    Watch out for the grammar police!

    Yeah, diesel is more expensive right now. Thanks winter! It will go down again. Why do you think I asked spiff for lottery numbers! :lol:

    Dang that's pretty impressive fuel mileage.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    It averages around 31 MPG and I can go 510 miles on a tank.

    510 to a tank!!! Wow!! Big difference between us lol if I use the turbo all the time I get as low as 70miles to a tank lol but the it only a 40 litre tank lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Wicked!!! :D :D

    HEY. You wasn't in Layer Cake was ya? Oh wait that was a big yellow range rover lol

    What now? I never saw that movie, actually never heard of it. I don't like Daniel Craig as an actor.

    If you don't like Daniel Craig then watching the movie could be a little tricky, it about drug deals and becoming number 1 and getting out without being caught etc, anyone who has seen this movie will agree it DEFO worth a watch :)

    He RUINED James Bond for me! :evil:
  • edited January 2013
    @ H1_ROADBLOK.... Classic line "1 Highway, 0 city" comes to mind. :)
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    kgirl32 wrote:
    This is my car the day I got her:

    sub.jpg

    She has since been outfitted with a spoiler and puddle lamps and other stuffs that make her beeyouteeful!


    Pretty shiny!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Since neoSEC28 has a picture of his car in his signature, it got me wondering of those of you who own a vehicle, what is it you drive? Post up pictures. I'll start, here is what I drive:
    Classic line "1 Highway, 0 city" comes to mind. :)

    EwJeM.png
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't get the best gas mileage, though. I am a fairly aggressive driver. :oops:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    kgirl32 wrote:
    I don't get the best gas mileage, though. I am a fairly aggressive driver. :oops:

    I like you even more now! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!