EA Forums - Banner

Tappedoutking1 is shut down

He had an actual store? I figured it was all just a scam.

Replies

• Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited January 2013
    thejudd67 wrote:
    He had an actual store? I figured it was all just a scam.

Well, an online store provided by BigCartel.com and a PayPal account.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    **** like him will just use another site.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Good! I sent EA quite a few flags and pm messages about what was going on. :twisted:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    I actually went to see the website. And I can't believe he had the audacity to 'earn' money this way.

I hope he gets banned on the forum though.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    He's an entrepreneur.
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    I actually went to see the website. And I can't believe he had the audacity to 'earn' money this way.

I hope he gets banned on the forum though.

I went to his site and clicked through to the checkout so I could get this PayPal account name, then I told them. Hopefully they'll kick him off, which will make starting up again a lot harder. I'm sure he'll not be stupid enough to leave his funds there otherwise he risks those getting frozen too. Here's hoping :)
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited January 2013
    How many TOS violations do you think that kid was committing? And too how many laws was he breaking? What an idiot.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Tony68k wrote:
    I went to his site and clicked through to the checkout so I could get this PayPal account name, then I told them. Hopefully they'll kick him off, which will make starting up again a lot harder. I'm sure he'll not be stupid enough to leave his funds there otherwise he risks those getting frozen too. Here's hoping :)

I sure hope he leaves his funds there. I want to see him go down. Especially when he was so obnoxious about it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!