EA Forums - Banner

Tasks for Premium Characters to earn soccer bucks

For,all those who spent hard earned donuts to,buy premium characters over the years, it would be nice if more could be earning event-currency soccer bucks. So far, Jasper is the only character I have that can play the game. Seems unfair to not give those that have paid-in a little more credit for their purchases.

Hi neighbor!

At least Jasper starts out for you and me as having a 24 hr task to make AB. My wife just bought him and he only has the 4 hr task for AB! My guess is that she will have to finish Jasper's regular quest line before the new quest line starts and she can get that 24 hr task. Same thing happened to me with Tatem. This is not the behavior I'd expect from experience in other events.

Replies

• jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited June 2015
    It's been said before, and I will say it again: All premium characters should have an event currency-earning task.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6269 posts Moderator
    edited June 2015
    All characters freemium & premium should at least have 1 amateur buck earning task.

Earning the bucks is hard with the leveling up the players and considering it's only a few we get from the tasks. Then you look at how much it costs to craft the items. Smh

More characters period if not all, need to have tasks to earn amateur bucks
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    All characters freemium & premium should at least have 1 amateur buck earning task.

Earning the bucks is hard with the leveling up the players and considering it's only a few we get from the tasks. Then you look at how much it costs to craft the items. Smh

More characters period if not all, need to have tasks to earn amateur bucks

Yes, all. :evil:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Oh Lordy. Freemium players complaining that Premium players get an advantage. Premium players complaining that they don't have enough of an advantage. What's next?
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Oh Lordy. Freemium players complaining that Premium players get an advantage. Premium players complaining that they don't have enough of an advantage. What's next?

Pigs will fly i tell you.....
  • crazychimpah39
    107 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I don't know, maybe it's just me, but if and when I use donuts to buy a premium, it's because I like that character and associate it with Springfield, not really what benefits I get from it, I'm afraid if I get that strategic I will not have any fun playing it anymore. Barney has no pay out for this event, but I had to have him so I don't care that he doesn't. If he did... great bonus, but Barney just belongs in Springfield, so for me I wanted him.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!