EA Forums - Banner

TSTO Race to the Finish. The Race is ON! (Wish us luck.)

Replies

• annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    meinaz wrote:
    I am in.

Okay! Moved you out of the "maybe" group. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Probably need to start soon...... Halloween is usually a good event- want to be up in levels by then...........
    I think I may be getting talked into this.... Hmmmmmmm

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

(Peer Pressure)

The issue will be the amount of time I can put in without losing stuff in my main town, which I just won't do, I'm selfish like that.......
    But what the heck, I'm in.

I don't really care if we can use walkthroughs, no $$ spent, no glitching out.... Just straight play through form the beginning? OK, lets do
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Good luck to y'all.
    Way too much work for me, one town is enough!
  • de_mariac
    89 posts
    edited June 2015
    I had always thought 1 town to be plenty, but this is an exciting opportunity to keep tapping and keep motivating. Leveling with a "family" takes some pressure off and keeps me interested in progression! Hope we generate enough buzz to get enough peoples attention by SAT. Playing with some forum regulars will be awesome!
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I just now updated the list in the first post (and will continue to do so) ... If you have ALREADY asked to be added, and are not on that list as of right now, would you post again to be added? I don't think I've missed anyone, but I might have.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • de_mariac
    89 posts
    edited June 2015
    For anyone joining this epic conquest - question: what will your first donut purchase be? With the limited we will be earning :P
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    de_mariac wrote:
    For anyone joining this epic conquest - question: what will your first donut purchase be? With the limited we will be earning :P

Perhaps the Jet Bike for the bonus. 30 donuts. Best bang for the buck.

You'd be hoping to get some free characters from the weekly mystery box.

A big issue is how to solve the problem of houses costing more past a certain number.
  • roperlego859
    488 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I'll sign up :D
  • dubhe1313
    317 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Sure please sign me up. Sounds like fun. I may get a slow start due to being a vacation beginning this Friday but I'll try to get on when wifi is available. :)
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Next question: Can we have our A-town as a neighbor?

And do we need to participate in events such as the one going on? I don't think I could handle it in both towns. :(
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    When would this start? I might be a definite maybe :roll:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I don't think I could do 3 towns. I wonder if my B-town neighbors would care if I took an extended leave? :)
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Next question: Can we have our A-town as a neighbor?

And do we need to participate in events such as the one going on? I don't think I could handle it in both towns. :(

Yes, you can have your main town as a neighbor. Concerning the events ... good question. I think it's too much to require someone to play an event in two towns. Events do not factor into progressing through the questlines.

In events that require us to not collect rents -- and thus hinder progressing through our questline -- my attitude is that requiring event-playing under those conditions is voluntary. It doesn't help neighbors (they can always "hide" the person who's not helping them), but it's reasonable to me.

In events like the current one, here's my thought -- it takes a little while to get the town to the point where neighbors can "fight" the other team. As long as we get it to that point, then we could just stop playing the event if we feel like it. We can set our own characters on tasks for ingame money or event currency -- our choice.

• annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I don't think I could do 3 towns. I wonder if my B-town neighbors would care if I took an extended leave? :)

I would forgive you. :)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I have already gone through this by default with my sister's town over the last 10 months so I am reluctant to join in but if you need another person to fill out the ranks I'll help out as a substitute.
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    I have already gone through this by default with my sister's town over the last 10 months so I am reluctant to join in but if you need another person to fill out the ranks I'll help out as a substitute.

LOL. Thank you! I'll put you in the "maybe" section with a notation "back-up if needed" ... :)
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Added a new rule in the first post. Rule SIX. Green font. :)
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    So this would be strictly freemium.....

Thats what I'm reading :roll:
  • de_mariac
    89 posts
    edited June 2015
    So this would be strictly freemium.....

Thats what I'm reading :roll:

Yep. That's also what I've gathered and itll be interesting to see what everyone does with the limited donuts we are given. Just was curious of what we should name our towns as "A" or #'s get put in priority sequence. I was thinking 11 or aa at the beginning, but I guess a list will be compiled with our town names so we can easily add each other through the list.
  • de_mariac
    89 posts
    edited June 2015
    I'll also be going through no walkthrough, scouts honour. It seems a lot more challenging and forces you to make strategic decisions - not everyone has to have this thought process but might spicen things up :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!