EA Forums - Banner

Homer Budha

Prev1
Last time I got one I got a mystery box and it gave me a $100 tree. I would save your money but I remember someone getting lucky and getting Frink's Lab.

Replies

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Fences... Lots of white fences!
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    I shake my fist at homer Buddha. It brought me nothing but anger. BUT I did choose to gamble my donuts on it, which kinda makes me an idiot. :(

Well, you can get anything. From something like a tree to a premium item like SVT. It works like the mystery box. It promises premium items only. BUT since the mystery box is a premium item, you can get that from the Homer Buddha. Which in turn might give you a tree, shrub, etc.
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited January 2013
    Honestly I wouldn't waste your donuts, the best thing I have got from a Homer Buddha was a burning bush (worth 20 donuts) my worst gave me a mystery box and inside that mystery box was a NEWS PAPER DISPENSER.

Needless to say I have not used 15 donuts on one since!
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited January 2013
    Anything from a worthless mystery box to 150 donuts.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    These are the ones I remember (not all from primary account): Squeaky Voice Teen, Lard Lad Donuts, 3 white fences, Apple tree, Tree Swing. Definitely a risk, but if you don't have any premium items, there's a chance you could get paid off. It just depends on whether or not you have a gambling mindset, and if you can accept winning something that costs less than the 15 donuts for the Buddha.

Edited to add: I would protest if I got a Mystery Box. The Buddha states you get a premium "item" in every box. I guess the Mystery Box costs donuts, so it's technically premium. But it does not actually give you a premium "item", it gives you another (smaller) CHANCE at a premium item. That is awful, and I'm sorry to those that got them.
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    The only thing I ever really got from it were a bunch of white fences.
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I think I have all of this topped. I didn't know what the Homer Buddha did, so I bought it. And I got a mystery box. What? So I clicked on that. And I got another Homer Buddha! This keeps going. So I clicked on Homer Buddha again. Yep, another mystery box. Finally, that click yielded me something banal (I think some fences).

I haven't bought another Homer Buddha since. :lol:
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well, I think I'll not buy it.
  • mp_1211
    11 posts
    edited January 2013
    I got Frinks lab from it but since then all I've had us white fences or a bush. I think I was just very lucky getting frinks lab, I still think they are a waste of doughnuts!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013

Hey, hey don't bag on white fences, I love 'em :mrgreen:
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013

I thought that was the Mystery Box. 23 white fences, no donuts spent.
  • sackexchange
    10 posts
    edited January 2013
    I only used it once and got 60 donuts.
  • GKpiggy
    148 posts
    edited January 2013
    I was missing the misery box (I know, I know) so bought a Buddha. Got, surprise, a misery box. And from that I got a Lemon Tree, so pretty happy overall :)
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    All I ever got was burning bushesX3, white fenceX5,garbage bin, apple tree, orange tree, and a mystery box with a lemon tree inside.
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Hottest new sensation in Springfield: wasting money!
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    sleeping-homer.jpg
  • HWolff
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    I got the Lemon Tree... Sweet Sweet Lemonade Yum!
  • lollytroll
    83 posts
    edited January 2013
    Been wasting my free donuts on these have 30 white fences, 7 orange trees and 6 apples trees. Kinda wish I just bought a character but I am a sucker for the gamble
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    childeharr wrote:

sleeping-homer.jpg

Re posted for you
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • glennsoe
    184 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't have the Homer Budah, How many times does it give out Premier items?

Is it once pr buy?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.