Luigash ?

Prev1
What they said

VVVVVVVVVVV

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    as it said in the unlock thing, he's now playable in the tap ball games, that's, if you buy him in the premium store
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Vedata123
    216 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    He's not a skin
    he's a new Tappball player
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    It is a skin you must own the building and the character if you swipe all the way to the end of inventory you see it locked.

Edit:
    For some reason EA wants to confuse people technically its not a skin in the sense were used to, if you own the building called lugash gym you get the character. But this item just seems to add tasks to job to his list, so he can earn event currency . So instead of you swiping to change character apperace it seems to be permanent change to his task list.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Lmao at his cartwheels all over town :mrgreen:
  • jeni16
    28 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I haven't purchased him yet but his skin doesn't even show up in my inventory. Possible glitch maybe?
  • johncolombo
    11411 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2015
    jeni16 wrote:
    I haven't purchased him yet but his skin doesn't even show up in my inventory. Possible glitch maybe?

weirdest move in the game ever. He's not a skin, it just enables him to play tap ball. When I first saw it I was like a skin, but the same skin. If EA had a sense of humor we could slide between the two same skins.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • daizydad
    61 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:

One of my new favorite visuals. I hope it sticks around but I am not holding my breath.
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited June 2015
    Snakeyees wrote:
    It is a skin you must own the building and the character if you swipe all the way to the end of inventory you see it locked.
    I did what you said he not there.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm thinking it will stay because it's placed in his menu with the permanent tasks. Maybe thats supposed to be the prize along with unlocking him for tap ball.
  • starstrucsims
    343 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    jeni16 wrote:

weirdest move in the game ever. He's not a skin, it just enables him to play tap ball. When I first saw it I was like a skin, but the same skin. If EA had a sense of humor we could slide between the two same skins.

I think it will be the same thing with the Crazy Cat Lady. Doesn't seem like a new skin for her either.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm understanding why the newbies are confused. Besides the confusion of whether something is a skin or not, it says that you "may" be able to use the character as a tap-ball player. Right, if you own that character.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Lugash is a completely different character than Luigi.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Snakeyees wrote:
    I did what you said he not there.
    I don't own Lugash. I won his "skin" but it's not in my inventory either. Stonecutter Disco Stu, Baseball Jasper, and Boxing Drederick Tatum are there, but not Lugash. Yes I checked the characters category and the main inventory. I'm not too broken up about it since I was never planning on buying him anyway, but it sucks for anybody who does want to buy him. Will they unlock his ability to earn AB retroactively?
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I don't own Lugash. I won his "skin" but it's not in my inventory either. Stonecutter Disco Stu, Baseball Jasper, and Boxing Drederick Tatum are there, but not Lugash. Yes I checked the characters category and the main inventory. I'm not too broken up about it since I was never planning on buying him anyway, but it sucks for anybody who does want to buy him. Will they unlock his ability to earn AB retroactively?
    Your first two sentences are the answer. You are not winning a skin. You are earning the right to use him in tap ball games IF you already own him. That is all. Premium players are getting an advantage on this one, and that's ok with me, with the amount that they drop in this game.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    It's a no-prize. Plus 175 donuts for a character that isn't popular? And they raised the price for that Lisa skin to 75 donuts, even though she requires Lugash's Gym for two of her tasks. (And the balance beam has no bonus.)
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    It's a no-prize. Plus 175 donuts for a character that isn't popular? And they raised the price for that Lisa skin to 75 donuts, even though she requires Lugash's Gym for two of her tasks. (And the balance beam has no bonus.)

Lugash may not be popular, but he is effective. Strict and effective. He also is a generous man as seen donating kittens to little girls.

3464215.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Lugash may not be popular, but he is effective. Strict and effective. He also is a generous man as seen donating kittens to little girls.

3464215.jpg

:lol::lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:

:lol:
  • kimamartin105
    13 posts
    edited July 2015
    Another prize that we have to pay to use. That settles it. (In comic book guys voice)Worst event ever
  • jeni16
    28 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jeni16 wrote:

Got it! Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!