EA Forums - Banner

iTunes Gift Card > Android?

Do you know anyone with an apple device? You could sign in on it, use your voucher for donuts, sign out, and it will be in your game. That's your main option, so far as I know.

Replies

  • de_mariac
    89 posts
    edited June 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Do you know anyone with an apple device? You could sign in on it, use your voucher for donuts, sign out, and it will be in your game. That's your main option, so far as I know.

    Yeah I had thought of something like this then realized everyone I know has converted to the dark side (android).. and would it be account specific to add the card to? Or would I have to create an account in order to receive them?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    de_mariac wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Do you know anyone with an apple device? You could sign in on it, use your voucher for donuts, sign out, and it will be in your game. That's your main option, so far as I know.

    Yeah I had thought of something like this then realized everyone I know has converted to the dark side (android).. and would it be account specific to add the card to? Or would I have to create an account in order to receive them?
    I'm not sure if you need your own apple account, but it seems likely. That's how I've done it in the past.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    the answer to your question in the headline is yes.
  • de_mariac
    89 posts
    edited June 2015
    Now would I be able to get away with using a friends account? or will it not register / them think i'm pulling a heist and close my acc. Would not want that to happen :shock:
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    de_mariac wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Do you know anyone with an apple device? You could sign in on it, use your voucher for donuts, sign out, and it will be in your game. That's your main option, so far as I know.

    Yeah I had thought of something like this then realized everyone I know has converted to the dark side (android).. and would it be account specific to add the card to? Or would I have to create an account in order to receive them?
    I'm not sure if you need your own apple account, but it seems likely. That's how I've done it in the past.

    I think you are right Neuro.. I hAd to let a fried use my IPad because on her phone it went to google, on a kindle it went to Amazon. :twisted:

    Even when I logged onto my account it went to those places

  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    de_mariac wrote:
    Now would I be able to get away with using a friends account? or will it not register / them think i'm pulling a heist and close my acc. Would not want that to happen :shock:
    If they add your gift card to their account and let you log in to your game on their device, it shouldn't be a problem. Unless you needed a refund for any reason.
  • de_mariac
    89 posts
    edited June 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    de_mariac wrote:
    Now would I be able to get away with using a friends account? or will it not register / them think i'm pulling a heist and close my acc. Would not want that to happen :shock:
    If they add your gift card to their account and let you log in to your game on their device, it shouldn't be a problem. Unless you needed a refund for any reason.


    Thank you so much for the assistance :D - now my next quest - finding that iPhone/iPad friend ;P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!