EA Forums - Banner

Funzos

At the rate the Mystery Stockings are dishing out donuts & Reindeer I'd go with the MS. Funzos will look cute in ur town but so will reindeer and who are we to turn up our noses to free DONUTS :lol:
What's seldom is wonderful :-P :P :thumbup:

Replies

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Funzos are useless. Get donuts (or reindeer) from the stockings!
  • kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    There is a collection bonus, other than that and the little actions they do when you tap on them, that's about it. :)
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would personally go for the donuts, but I have Two funzo's already. You normally get 1 or 2 do Donuts for 50 coins. So down to you to decide what you would prefer.
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thecure668 wrote:
    I would personally go for the donuts, but I have Two funzo's already. You normally get 1 or 2 do Donuts for 50 coins. So down to you to decide what you would prefer.

The voice of reason :wink::wink::wink::wink:
  • rabbikrustofski
    42 posts
    edited January 2013
    yeah i almost wish i hadn't bought the second funzo and kept 1000 coins for mystery stockings, which would mean more donuts and closer to a premium character with tasks instead of a one episode holiday character.
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited January 2013
    I was saving for the second Funzo :shock: so glad I just didn't have enough. Well it's here till the 10th so plenty of time for u to redeem some of those MS :D:D:D
  • Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    So not to let the coins go to waste, I was going to get the second funzo., but now due to the mysterty stocking I won't have to hahahaha!!
  • mp_1211
    11 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks everyone, I'm going to forget about the funzo and blow all the coins I get on mystery stockings!
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    In my case I had all three before the mystery stockings came out. If I only had the blue one like you when the stockings come out I would definetley go for the stockings.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!