EA Forums - Banner

How Many Sports Balls Have You Dropped?

I've dropped one, crafted a second that I haven't gotten around to dropping yet.

I've found one in my town. Didn't get an extra from it.
Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph

Replies

• BjjSteve
    15 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I found one bouncing around my Springfield. Picked it up and dropped it in another's town. I've been busy leveling my players up and haven't crafted any myself.

One of my neighbors already has all of the community prizes. I'm not sure how, but I've checked multiple times and they are all there.
  • daizydad
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I have crafted and dropped 3 and found 2 in my town. I have stopped upgrading players and am strictly using AB for sport balls.
  • thatdonald845
    1588 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I dropped three.

The first was the one I had to purchase and I dropped it in the town of a very good neighbour. I never saw where it went or anything.

Next I remembered that I have a Level 13 friend so I bought a second ball. I did see that. My friend sent it back to me and I tapped it. It gave me another ball.

I sent that third ball (or maybe it was the same ball) to my friend. I am still hoping that I will be able to find it in my cluttered town. I mean, she only has ONE neighbour (me) so unless she has sent it to her Other Springfield ( :evil: ) it has vanished.

Would this stand up in court as evidence that the Community Prize counter is inaccurate? By the way folks we just went past the ONE MILLION mark. :roll:
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I've only bought the one required for the questline.
    I'm not spending any more until they fix it, as otherwise it's a futile effort at the moment. At this point, I'd honestly rather spend the ABs on stadium decorations I may use that a sports ball that's just a drop in the ocean.

Haven't seen any dropped in my town yet either.
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Just dropped my second one but am going to buy a few stadium pieces as tickets speed up via the store earned as a prize which gives tasks for tickets to a decent amount of spring fielders.

If we had more tasks for spring fielders as well then I can see earning everything as a sure possibility.

Already have a decent obstacle course near my stadium where the peons train.

Just wish there were drinks you could say earn with foam hats or next act currency that gave multipliers for earning tickets. Like red bull gives people energy it would give you're Springfield citizens more energy and enthusiasm to earn double or triple the tickets for their normal tasks. They can name it after an other energy drink used in the Simpsons or just one already used and call it that but the X-tream version.

Happy tapping.

d55a20fe6c9649952f11cf5070de6493.jpg
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I dropped three, one that I crafted and two that I got from neighbors...would be four but my game froze and lost the first ball my neighbor dropped :roll:

I am going to craft another two sets of lights, once those are done I'm going to craft one more ball and just trade off with neighbors. It's not worth it anymore to craft one when I can get something more tangible that can go in a few different places :roll:
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I forgot what I was saving up for in my exhaustion after my 14.5 hour 4th of July shift and upgraded someone, so I'm still working on building up to 500 AB. :roll: Have been looking, but have not seen one dropped in my town (or received notification that it had been).
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I've only dropped the one for the questline so far, but I'll probably drop more. The AB are a little slow coming and it takes a couple of days to get the 500 needed. Still haven't found any in my own town yet.
  • mikepellerin60
    490 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    1 I don't know how to get them faster.
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!