EA Forums - Banner

Return of the non-clearing of tasks glitch?

efin98
5856 posts Member
efin98 wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before but this is getting annoying. Since the second phase began I have been having trouble with the game, every time I finish a task I can't clear it unless I go to KL. This is starting to happen a lot, now it is happening whenever someone plays me in Tap Ball.

Anyone else having this problem? Is it a simple "uninstall/reinstall" solution?

everyone has this issue, no fix yet EA hopefully will patch it in the morning

Replies

• bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited July 2015
    I am having this issue as well. Also was wondering if anyone is receiving handshakes in their towns from neighbors who have definitely updated and are playing the tap ball event? I keep getting handshakes from 2 neighbors in particular, and so I looked at my neighbor standings. One of those neighbors has 12 wins, the other 19 wins. So I know they are playing the update, and would think they only tap sports fans in my town. I think this glitch has happened during other events.
  • abc1177947165
    601 posts
    edited July 2015
    bradyc79 wrote:
    I am having this issue as well. Also was wondering if anyone is receiving handshakes in their towns from neighbors who have definitely updated and are playing the tap ball event? I keep getting handshakes from 2 neighbors in particular, and so I looked at my neighbor standings. One of those neighbors has 12 wins, the other 19 wins. So I know they are playing the update, and would think they only tap sports fans in my town. I think this glitch has happened during other events.
    until they play another SF team they wont have were they can tap fans instead so you will see the handshakes till that time from them.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    bradyc79 wrote:

I haven't received handshakes in a few days but I know some of my neighbors were still playing but not participating.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!