EA Forums - Banner

Missed Opportunity for Marge

Prev1
NeoSEC28
39614 posts Senior Moderator
i was convinced that the tennis court was made especially for her, knowing that Marge and the court do not interact are making me think twice before spend any donuts on the tennis court. thanks for the info!
Volunteer EA Senior Moderator

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I agree. Tennis court was a poor investment many of us tappers made. Maybe they will add it soon.
  • brandon09999
    4 posts
    edited July 2015
    I believe they will add it too. :D
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    It would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. Or buying the tennis court unless she does have a task there.
  • marcjas458
    193 posts
    edited July 2015
    Because tennis marge is a completed task thingy us freemium folks are depending on her as well as comic book guy.
    It might be a freemium thing they will fix after the event...maybe? Alao all their individual training tasks are visible.
    It is likely, no, that ea will change it to go with the courts later?
  • thatdonald845
    1422 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Tennis Courts are the new Willie's Tractor. 8)
  • LPNintendoITA
    10333 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    are you guys blind or what? READ
  • NeoSEC28
    edited July 2015

That's for Homer not marge tho, granted the tennis court does have a task BUT the main person who has Tennis Tasks is Marge who's tasks would have looked awesome playing on the court cant use it :evil:
  • LPNintendoITA
    10333 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    she'd play ok but alone?
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    2732 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Isn't there an automatic ball server? She could use that...I see people do that all the time irl.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    5710 posts Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Tennis Marge should've used the Tennis Court & Boxing Drederick Tatum should've used the Boxing Ring.

Also Lucius Sweet should've been released as a playable character to coincide with Boxing Tatumm. It made perfect sense
  • NeoSEC28
    edited July 2015
    she'd play ok but alone?

True but least she would be for example serving a tennis ball towards the net of the court whereas now she just doing it where ever she happens to be :roll:

As i say it just a missed opportunity
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    are you guys blind or what? READ

Happy tapping?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Suggestion for anyone who wants to put her on the court: Store/move the tennis court if you already have it. Assign regular Marge to her 45 second task and then move the Simpson home to wherever you want the court to be. Clear thumb up and immediately assign Marge to a tennis task. (This is easier if all characters are on a job, so the locator will show only the newly-free Marge.) Move the Simpson house back, then place the tennis court under Marge. Just reassign her tasks immediately and she won't move too far.

(I use this sort of technique all the time when I want a character in a certain spot. Right now I have three characters doing their sport tasks on my tap ball field.)
  • NeoSEC28
    edited July 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Suggestion for anyone who wants to put her on the court: Store/move the tennis court if you already have it. Assign regular Marge to her 45 second task and then move the Simpson home to wherever you want the court to be. Clear thumb up and immediately assign Marge to a tennis task. (This is easier if all characters are on a job, so the locator will show only the newly-free Marge.) Move the Simpson house back, then place the tennis court under Marge. Just reassign her tasks immediately and she won't move too far.

(I use this sort of technique all the time when I want a character in a certain spot. Right now I have three characters doing their sport tasks on my tap ball field.)

Nice idea / technic to get them to do what you want :thumbup:

I can't be arsed with doing all that every time she does a tennis task :lol: after this event Marge will be going back to witch Marge :)
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    For some reason, I was assuming that she DID use the court if you had it, but if you didn't she just did her task anywhere. It's sad to know that's not true. :(
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • someonewashere
    1529 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    im a bit more disappointed with springy not having any tasks, with a sports related event youd expect the mascots to have some task, wether it be cheering on players, selling merchandise or taking a break (smoking, drinking or what have you) instead they do nothing...dont get me wrong i love springy its just my smile turned into a serious tone, which is just above a frown.

Tennis marge not having any tasks on the tennis court? that just makes me plain S-A-D, also confused why would she play tennis outside a tennis court? i understand practicing tennis outside a court......
  • petehd14
    2557 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    She needs a visual task of her vacuuming the tennis court. I think that happened on the show.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Suggestion for anyone who wants to put her on the court...

I can't be arsed with doing all that every time she does a tennis task
    Yeah, that's why I say reassign immediately to keep her from wandering away. I'm always clearing a thumbs up, tapping character locator, and reassigning any character I've put effort into placing. (That's also why all my characters are always on a job and Mister Teeny is always in storage, so they won't mess up the locator.)
  • Big82S
    506 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Dout lol. I messed up again.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!