EA Forums - Banner

Law & Order: Simpson's Victims Unit (Day 7 ends Thursday at 10:30 PM AWST)

Replies

• TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited July 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Why do You find ghallmark suspicious, glass?

He hasn't been a villain yet and he has been pushing the Jae and Blue connection. Normally he is very silly in the games but hasn't partake in any of the silliness yet. If he had just said it once I would have written it off as a joke. Yet keeps coming back to it. Then someone else mentions it and he tries to spin another angle.

Plus it is day one and this is as sound as any other theory that gets floated around.

He was a villain last game.

Oh I got busy and didn't read the whole thread after I died. I must have misread that.

In that case

--ghallmark

Edit: Great now I am back at square 1 for who to vote for, hmmmm
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I don't think a random vote is a bad idea if we have NOTHING solid to go on. We'd have better odds than we normally do on day one.
  • smohqy
    2112 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    --smohqy since they woke up.

**whew**

Thanks! I, like Annette, have fallen into the time sink that is a new town and a race to get to the last level before year's end. Not an excuse! Also, I have no planned vacations coming up, so I'll be around and hopefully not suspicious. :)

Also also, note to self: Do not change avatar during the CG!
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I don't think a random vote is a bad idea if we have NOTHING solid to go on. We'd have better odds than we normally do on day one.

This is incorrect.
    This takes out the human factor. We might be wrong but at least we have a chance to pick up on some hint at villainy.
    There are more innocents than villains. If it is a random kill, the odds say, an innocent will die.

I don't play these games to let a computer kill me, that happens in Crosby's game(WE STILL NEED PLAYERS.)
    I have no intention of letting that happen during this game.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'll try to be sillier.. :roll:

I was trying to play a crazy evil paranoid woman in the last game. All the crazy theories, the not understanding of simple things, information overload etc.. I almost did it. If it wasn't for the meddling kids and that Dog.

I got hammered at the work today and am not posting much today.

Anywhere.

I'll be back later. Feel free to vote me out, it will keep with game history, as this time I am an innocent.
    You know by now my form is to not take a forced vote, especially on the first day.

It would be really nice to be able To *read* the votes easier.

<walks off muttering now he's glad he voted for the evil TGH last game even if it was because he was a villainand that was his job, something something, stupid job getting in the way of forum play, need to answer the phone, get a beer.. Murmgadf>
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    This part of the story caught my attention when I first read it:

"Homie! What have you done??" Marge said as she and the kids looked on in disbelief.

"I...I...Didn't mean to. I don't know what happened." Homer replied.

Are we being set up? Homer's actions were so unstable, and then his reaction to what he had done seems more like confusion than anything else. His statement "I don't know what happened"

Are we going to see some strange things going on that influence Springfielders, causing them to act against their nature?

Or do we just assume that he was an extremely distraught state because he believed he was going to lose Marge, and finally let go his built-up hostility against Patty/Selma?

:shock:

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited July 2015

This is incorrect.
    This takes out the human factor. We might be wrong but at least we have a chance to pick up on some hint at villainy.
    There are more innocents than villains. If it is a random kill, the odds say, an innocent will die.

I don't play these games to let a computer kill me, that happens in Crosby's game(WE STILL NEED PLAYERS.)

If it is a kill based on stupid suspicions like most day 1 kills, the odds say, an innocent will die.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I just reread the last few pages, you people are hilarious.

Does anyone else read Annette's post in the Patty and Selma voice (per her icon)? :mrgreen:

I don't see anything yet... Of course it's a bit hard to SEE votes, should we start an old fashion petition to change the vote Color to something that jumps out and you can SEE on mobile???

Perhaps?.. Maybe?.. Can we get on old fashion poll here? :mrgreen:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Not to be picky Barndoor but that light blue is really hard to see.

I disagree, it sticks out a lot because it's so bright. That's why I've chosen it.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    I wonder if Brandon is going to give us any more leads before the end of Day 1 ... so far, the story has killed off the two characters in my signature image, and everyone else is alive. Imagine how traumatized I am.

I think it was a way for GL to tell you to be sure not to victimize any more old women. We've been through enough.
    :lol: I definitely thought of you when Patty & Selma got offed in the opening message....

Sorry, Annette :lol:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    I wonder if Brandon is going to give us any more leads before the end of Day 1 ... so far, the story has killed off the two characters in my signature image, and everyone else is alive. Imagine how traumatized I am.

I think it was a way for GL to tell you to be sure not to victimize any more old women. We've been through enough.
    :lol: I definitely thought of you when Patty & Selma got offed in the opening message....

Sorry, Annette :lol:

No problem. :)

sally-field-oscar-speech-o_1.gif
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I wonder if Brandon is going to give us any more leads before the end of Day 1 ... so far, the story has killed off the two characters in my signature image, and everyone else is alive. Imagine how traumatized I am
    maybe this is supposed to be a GL clue... hm...

++annettemarc
  • fmust68
    384 posts
    edited July 2015
    I was thinking about this earlier. Do you think he'd let us add a second character to reach 24? *is hopeful*
  • fmust68
    384 posts
    edited July 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

I disagree, it sticks out a lot because it's so bright. That's why I've chosen it.
    So you're trying to blind us... From seeing the truth!

Villian!! :lol:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    fmust68 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

So you're trying to blind us... From seeing the truth!

Villian!! :lol:

If the truth is that I'm awesome then I would never blind you from seeing that :wink:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Official Vote Count

Votes:
    1. Wilki 2 votes (Jae, Wij)
    2. Annette 2 votes (Wilki, JBlue)

Currently Wilki will be lynched by receiving the most votes first

Forced vote:
    Nobody

Absent:
    Nobody
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Game Leader Announcement:

You have under 12 hours to vote.

Also, due to everyone complaining about the voting colour, starting immediately the colour of voting has changed to purple "Wilki1999".

If everyone wants to keep nitpicking little things that are irrelevant to the purpose of this game like the colour of voting and sending me PM's about stuff like that then don't play. I've put a lot of work into this game, especially with the little amount of time I have and all anyone has done has complained. I'll just call the game off.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Game Leader Announcement:

You have under 12 hours to vote.

Also, due to everyone complaining about the voting colour, starting immediately the colour of voting has changed to purple "Wilki1999".

If everyone wants to keep nitpicking little things that are irrelevant to the purpose of this game like the colour of voting and sending me PM's about stuff like that then don't play. I've put a lot of work into this game, especially with the little amount of time I have and all anyone has done has complained. I'll just call the game off.

Thanks B.. Your choice of Wilki to demonstrate made me laugh.

I'm gonna place a vote which will be changed if the person gets another vote, I will be watching the end of the round for sure.. Anybody want to trade votes to not burn the first one?

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    GL, we commented several times how good (and well written) your story is. We didn't like your choice of font color. Compare that to what you would feel if we said that your font-color was well-chosen but your story was poorly written.

Now it's perfect. Great story. Awesome new font color. Win-win. :)

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I will almost certainly be taking a forced vote. I'll get up early (alarm set for 5:30am) to see if any new information has come out to change my mind, but I usually take forced votes the first day.

Looking forward to the next chapter of the story. :)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.