EA Forums - Banner

Law & Order: Simpson's Victims Unit (Day 7 ends Thursday at 10:30 PM AWST)

Replies

• jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    So does anyone else have any ideas about who's suspicious?

Well, you are leading today's bandwagon.... :roll:
    If being the only one brave enough to say an idea and stick with it is suspicious, then vote me off. You'll soon see the error of your ways.
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

If being the only one brave enough to say an idea and stick with it is suspicious, then vote me off. You'll soon see the error of your ways.

Everybody says that :roll: even me....

• jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Everybody says that :roll: even me....
    Well, everyone else isn't laying out theories and voting based on them. ;)
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Honestly, I would rather have every single person say who they were suspicious of and stand by it, even if that means I die, then have the whims of only a few people dictate the game.

Annette died because TWO of twenty people suspected her. That's messed up, and also makes for a boring game. I'd rather die early and have fun than sit back & not say anything of substance. :P
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Because Pollard said a random vote is the way to go? Or did I miss something...
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    It really annoys me how someone can't vote for somebody with 0 votes without being accused of starting a bandwagon :roll: that's what the game is about... I'm still suspicious of Wij, more so than anyone else right now anyway.
    ++Wij
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    For the record, I voted pollard off my own back. I didn't realise jar had voted for him until afterwards. Still, my suspicion stands, and last game I learned that there are really obvious clues poking out by the way people speak
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    It really annoys me how someone can't vote for somebody with 0 votes without being accused of starting a bandwagon :roll: that's what the game is about... I'm still suspicious of Wij, more so than anyone else right now anyway.
    ++Wij
    ya that thing in the story may be nothing but it may also be something

atm I will be voting for wij

was there another reason he was suspicious?
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    ++Wij

His location/avatar switches are the main thing for me
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    ++Wij

So it's annoying to accuse someone of starting a bandwagon, but it isn't to vote for someone that doesn't have the ability to defend themselves?
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    ++Wij

So it's annoying to accuse someone of starting a bandwagon, but it isn't to vote for someone that doesn't have the ability to defend themselves?
    He gets a 160 char. message
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    ++Wij

You try defending yourself in under 160 characters. It's a bit harsh to vote Wij off today. Let's at least wait for him to be able to defend himself properly, before we start throwing random accusations around.

From a side note, if Barry was a villain, his partner could have suggested that one of them goes for Wij, while someone else disagrees. Equally, if Barry is a villain, his partner could be Wij
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Wij's limitation on replying makes me less suspicious of him. From what I have noticed in my 1 & a portion of these games, he has good insights and backs them up with reasons. Could be that someone wanted to prevent him from posting his reasonings. Why so early in the game I have no clue.

Then again, he was right about me being a villain in the last game, but not for the reasons he posted; he was getting clues as to the villains, or at least me during the game.

I'm gonna reread and see if I can feel out who might want Wij so limited.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    Wij's limitation on replying makes me less suspicious of him. From what I have noticed in my 1 & a portion of these games, he has good insights and backs them up with reasons. Could be that someone wanted to prevent him from posting his reasonings. Why so early in the game I have no clue.

Then again, he was right about me being a villain in the last game, but not for the reasons he posted; he was getting clues as to the villains, or at least me during the game.

I'm gonna reread and see if I can feel out who might want Wij so limited.
    So you're going to try to point out someone who may have a special role? That is suspicious :hunf:

And how would his limited speech make him less likely to be a villain? Seems to me he may have been picked because he was suspected by someone
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    ++Wij

You try defending yourself in under 160 characters. It's a bit harsh to vote Wij off today. Let's at least wait for him to be able to defend himself properly, before we start throwing random accusations around.

From a side note, if Barry was a villain, his partner could have suggested that one of them goes for Wij, while someone else disagrees. Equally, if Barry is a villain, his partner could be Wij

He's already defended against the point I've made, for what it's worth. He told us to "make of it [his location] what you will" and I'm doing just that.

PS: want harsh? Go get voted off and only be allowed to defend yourself in nouns and verbs (I am never going to forget that trauma).
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Because Pollard said a random vote is the way to go? Or did I miss something...
    Yes, and also the way he made a point of claiming he forgot about the voting deadline in the nighttime thread, and then the way he popped in at the beginning of the day and immediately cast a vote for Juliet.

I realize these are all weak reasons by themselves, but together they're the best idea I've got at the moment. I'm still interested to hear other theories though. I'm not wedded to this ist something better/stronger comes along.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Official Vote Count

Votes:
    1. Pollard 3 votes (Jae, Wilki, Mary)
    2. Yukon 1 vote (Zainh)
    3. Mary 1 vote (Juliet)
    4. Wij 1 vote (Barry)

Currently Pollard will be lynched by receiving the most votes.

Forced vote:
    Pollard, Crosby, Wij, Smohqy, Anna, Zain, Juliet.

Absent:
    Nobody
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Are there any people who still haven't chimed in at all today?
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    anna?
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:

I'm watching that too Jae. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.