EA Forums - Banner

Law & Order: Simpson's Victims Unit (Day 7 ends Thursday at 10:30 PM AWST)

Replies

• pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    Are there any people who still haven't chimed in at all today?
    anna?

johnny, zain, crosby
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Zain was here long enough to vote for me :roll:

Johnny isn't usually this quiet....

But Crosby is so that's not unusual, but it is the weekend so....
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Zain was here long enough to vote for me :roll:

Johnny isn't usually this quiet....

But Crosby is so that's not unusual, but it is the weekend so....

Yeah.. On week ends people tend to show up in the last hours before a vote. This might be my first forced vote ever, I really can't make a case for anyone, and I have no gut feeling. Perhaps something will happen tomorrow.

Wij is correct.. It really was a lot more fun being a villain.. :?
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm here. Just not much to say, yet.

I agree with Jae's reasoning for voting for Pollard, I voted for him on day one because of the random lynch thing. At the same time, I think a bandwagon is a little premature. There is still a lot of day left.

Wij was put in jail. Judges put people in jail. I bet judge Snyder has the TTer/jailer role.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited July 2015

I was telling MC during the last game that I thought the fun part was just having a partner. I've always had the most fun when I could PM with someone. Good or bad. Our team was good but it still felt like we had to set other people(good or bad) up to get lynched, to save OUR team. It makes the game much more personal.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015

I was telling MC during the last game that I thought the fun part was just having a partner. I've always had the most fun when I could PM with someone. Good or bad. Our team was good but it still felt like we had to set other people(good or bad) up to get lynched, to save OUR team. It makes the game much more personal.
    This is so true! It gets lonely not having someone to talk to about the game. :lol:
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm concerned by the lack of lists!! What the hell is going on?!
  • Annathewicked
    4728 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Morning conspirators.....

No one sticks out yet as particularly suspicious to me...... But I have eagerly bee watching the conversation to see if anything sticks out.
    So far just waiting to see if anything seems particularly interesting to me.......

I do find it interesting wij has been cut off in talking, not sure if it makes me more or less suspicious of him....... He could have been quieted to keep him from leaking good clues, could have been random choice this early on in the game too........

Still holding my vote and seeing what turns out.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:

This is so true! It gets lonely not having someone to talk to about the game. :lol:

I agree! I miss having a partner, someone to talk to about ideas and strategy. It seems more random when you're on your own.

I'll keep my vote for now, but I'm definitely up to changing it as the day goes on.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015

I would like to play another role, I have only been a "lover". :roll:
    In my first game I was Partners with Wij. I think we got voted Out the second night. :?
    Not much fun there.

I will not burn my vote this round, I will either make a throw away vote or jump on a landslide bandwagon at the last minute. I can't really justify making any accusations right now as nothing has really happened.

<--- I will win a challenge this game.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    *waits for Juliet's list*
    :lol:
  • fmust68
    384 posts
    edited July 2015
    I would like to play another role, I have only been a "lover". :roll:
    In my first game I was Partners with Wij. I think we got voted Out the second night. :?
    Not much fun there.
    That's still better than getting lynched on your first day :?

One thing I noticed was that in my last two games, the first GL message contained an indication of how many villains are in the game. Are we assuming there's 4 and a possible traitor? Has there ever been more than one traitor in these games?
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    That bourbon part of the last morning message is still stuck in my craw. There was way too much information there to just be part of the story. I don't think it points at jae, that would be way too obvious. It may be pointing at someone as a villain but it might be a bit early in the game for that. Brown, delicious, tempting; all those words were used to describe the bourbon that killed lionel hutz (roses). Who or what is brown, delicious and tempting? As far as I know there's nothing but a bunch of honkeys that post here right :lol:
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    That bourbon part of the last morning message is still stuck in my craw. There was way too much information there to just be part of the story. I don't think it points at jae, that would be way too obvious. It may be pointing at someone as a villain but it might be a bit early in the game for that. Brown, delicious, tempting; all those words were used to describe the bourbon that killed lionel hutz (roses). Who or what is brown, delicious and tempting? As far as I know there's nothing but a bunch of honkeys that post here right :lol:

Apu? Manjula?

Carl?

Newcastle brown ale?
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    I crave lists!
  • fmust68
    384 posts
    edited July 2015

Apu? Manjula?

Carl?

Newcastle brown ale?
    Chocolate :mrgreen:
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Wij hasn't seen that he still has a 160 character message has he? If I'm going to sleep and he still hasn't came here, I'll remove my vote.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Wij hasn't seen that he still has a 160 character message has he? If I'm going to sleep and he still hasn't came here, I'll remove my vote.
    Wij will likely be back & notice- he has a forced vote so he has to deal with that before the game day ends....
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:

I agree! I miss having a partner, someone to talk to about ideas and strategy. It seems more random when you're on your own.

I'll keep my vote for now, but I'm definitely up to changing it as the day goes on.

Good times MC, good times :wink:
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm wondering if Brandon wasn't just trying to do a creative tie in with a classic Simpsons episode. That phrasing comes from the episode Marge in Chains...

Lionel Hutz: Now, Apu, Mrs. Simpson claims that she *forgot* that bottle of... delicious... bourbon. Brownest of the brown liquors... so tempting.
    [holds the bottle to his ear]
    Lionel Hutz: [whispering] What's that? You want me to drink you? But I'm in the middle of a trial!
    [puts it down]
    Lionel Hutz: Excuse me.
    [he runs out of the courtroom, finds a payphone and quickly dials]
    Lionel Hutz: Hello, David? I'm really tempted!
    David Crosby: Just take it one day at a time, and know that I love you.
    Lionel Hutz: I love you too, man.
    (quote copied from IMDB)

Is the reference to the episode a clue? I haven't seen that one in a really long time, do we have any Simpsons trivia buffs in our midst?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.