EA Forums - Banner

Law & Order: Simpson's Victims Unit (Day 7 ends Thursday at 10:30 PM AWST)

Replies

• fmust68
    384 posts
    edited July 2015
    wilki1999 wrote:
    fmust68 wrote:
    So at what point do GL's throw hints in? When the game goes on for several days and no villains have been found? Now that I think about it, I don't really remember any hints in the last game.

I dropped minor hints in from the start, it just depends on the GL.
    Well I clearly suck at this game then :lol:

Going for someone with zero votes against them because I have no clue

++johnny
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Game Leader Announcement:

The day has ended. Evening message will be posted in about 30 minutes.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    My internet connection is acting up, so *insert cheesy waiting for here* :lol:
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    My internet connection is acting up, so *insert cheesy waiting for here* :lol:

Yeah.. The old "my connection is having problems" ploy... :roll:
    :P

• brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Evening Message - Day 2

Votes:
    1. Pollard 6 votes (Jae, Wilki, Mary, Johnny, Crosby, Ghall)
    2. Yukon 1 vote (Zainh)
    3. Mary 1 vote (Juliet)
    4. Smohqy 1 vote (Jblue)
    5. Zainh 1 vote (Wij)
    6. Crosby 1 vote (Smohqy)
    7. Fmust 1 vote (Anna)
    8. Wij 1 vote (Pollard)
    9. Jae 1 vote (Yukon)
    10. Johnny 1 vote (Fmust)

Pollard has been lynched by receiving the most votes.

Forced vote:
    Pollard, Crosby, Wij, Smohqy, Anna, Zain, Juliet.

Absent:
    Nobody
    Story:
    The police squad knew they had a tough task ahead of them. They had killed one of their best players on the first day and then had to watch as their lawyer, someone who could save one of the innocents if they found themselves in danger from the law, was killed. The police were obsessing over the colour blue and now they were obsessing over the colour brown. Would the police ever find something useful?

"So, where do we head to first?" Wiggum asked Eddie and Lou. "I don't know, Chief...Maybe if we keep driving around and around we'll find something." Replied Eddie. "That doesn't uh...That doesn't sound like it would work. It's not like a villain would drag attention to themselves." Lou explained.

But just as Lou said that, Wiggum spotted Marge and Lisa walking out of the front exit of the Springfield Mall.

"Hey, Chief! That's Marge and Lisa Simpson and there is blood on Marge's dress." Lou exclaimed.

"They must be one of the villain teams then and they must be still murdering." Wiggum saying the smartest thing he has ever said.

They drove into the Springfield Mall parking lot and hammered the brakes right in front of Marge and Lisa.

"Police! Put your hands in the air!" Wiggum yelled as the police got out of the car.

"Oh, no! They've found us, Lisa!" Marge cried out.

"Mum, what's going to happen to us?" Asked Lisa as she tugged on Marge's dress.

"I will never let anything happen to you, Lisa. Go! Run! I will hold them off." Marge said as tears started to run down her eyes.

"No, I'm not leaving you" Replied Lisa as tears started to run from her eyes as well.

"Listen to me, sweetie. I'll be fine, promise." Marge knew she was lying to her daughter, but she had to get her to leave.

"Okay, Mum. I love you." Lisa knew she was lying, but did as her Mother wished.

''I love you too" Marge replied.

Lisa turned and ran away as wiped the tears from her face and covered her ears to block out what she knew would happen. Marge turned to the police, but she could barely see through her watery eyes.

"Okay, you have me. Leave my daughter alone, she didn't do anything. Neither did my Husband or Son." Marge pleaded.

"We can't let them go. They're all accomplices. We'll go after them all after we're done with you." Wiggum said to Marge as all the cops drew their guns at her.

Marge knew this was the end for her. So many thoughts started to run through her head. She would never see Lisa grow up and get married. She would never see Bart grow up...and never leave the house. She would never grow old with her husband, as she always dreamed. And Maggie, her precious, precious baby. She wouldn't be around to witness any of Maggie's life. She couldn't handle the thoughts any more. She did what any Mother would do. She did what she could to try and protect her family.

Marge wiped the tears from her eyes one last time. "I Love you Homie, Bart, Lisa and Maggie". She said as she ran towards the police, but before she could get half-way, she was met by gunfire.

Wiggum, Eddie and Lou fired their guns and they watched as Marge fell to the ground. Her well-known green dress, now red. They all stood up, put their guns away, took their hats off and shed a tear as they remembered the woman who meant so much to them all. They knew that she was just trying to help her family, but they had no choice. They knew as hard as it is, they still needed to find the remaining villains.

Dead Players:
    1. Annette (Principal Skinner, Springfielder, Good)
    2. Roses (Lionel Hutz, Lawyer, Good)
    3. Pollard (Marge, Villain, Bad)

All players with special roles, remember to send them in before the night has ended.

Everyone please move to one of the night time threads.

Day 3 starts Tuesday at 10:30 PM AWST
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Morning Message - Day 3
    Story:
    Homer and Bart were driving along in their car. They both knew that neither of them had the smarts or skills to avoid the police forever. They needed to come up with a plan. They took their fourth meal break in an hour because Homer was hungry again. That's when they heard the news on the radio. Marge had been killed. Homer began to cry, Bart started acting in denial. As hard as it was for them to deal with, they knew they had to move on. After all, they would become the bigger targets now. Homer decided the best place to hide out would be at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Who would think that Homer would be at the place he works? And Mr. Burns has money. They could steal some of it and leave the country and never be seen again. The plan was in place, but they had to execute it.

"Okay, boy, do you have the gun from the house?" Homer asked Bart. "I sure do." Replied Bart. "What's the plan?".

"We sneak our way past security, enter Mr. Burns office, and we kidnap him. We send a message to Smithers who will give anything to get him back. We get what we need and we leave. Easy." Homer said with surprising confidence.

"Sounds like a good plan. What could go wrong." Bart also said with high confidence.

Homer and Bart made it past the entrance, they made their way through the halls before stopping outside Mr. Burns office. They put a mirror under the door to see if Smithers was by Burns' side. He was no where to be seen. They knew this was their opportunity. They opened the door and Homer pointed the gun at Mr. Burns.

"Hands up, Burnsy! This is a kidnapping." Homer yelled.

Mr. Burns looked surprised. Not by the kidnap attempt, but because he didn't know who Homer was. "Who the devil are you?" He asked.

"You still don't know my name?" Homer screamed. "That's it, you are so dead."

"Homer, no! We need him alive." Bart told Homer.

"Listen to the kid, whoever you are." Mr. Burns said.

"I'm Homer Simpson! I work here!" Homer shouted.

"What? You work for me? Well, for trying to kill me, I'm giving you a 5 percent pay-cut." Mr. Burns replied.

Homer cries out. "I need that money for donuts!".

"What are you going to do, shoot me? And live out everyone's dream? I don't think so." Said Mr. Burns.

Mr. Burns pushes a button on his desk. A trap door opens in the floor...But nothing comes out.

"Where are the mutated animals that live under my plant that I've hidden so no one finds out that nuclear power is bad?" Asked Mr. Burns.

"I guess you're not so big when you don't have your hounds, or your weapons, or your Smithers." Homer said. "It's time to take out the real waste in this plant...You!".

Homer shot Burns, there was no blood because there was no blood left in his system. How he was still alive even to this point is beyond me. They collected anything useful they found in his office and headed off once again into hiding.

Dead Players:
    1. Annette (Principal Skinner, Springfielder, Good)
    2. Roses (Lionel Hutz, Lawyer, Good)
    3. Pollard (Marge, Villain, Bad)
    4. GlassHammer (Mr. Burns, Springfielder, Good)

Forced vote:
    Henpot, Barry.

Crosby has been sent to jail and is silenced. He is allowed one 160 character message for the day.

Day 3 ends Thursday at 10:30 PM AWST
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Well whoever used their power to silence Crosby is certainly using their head :lol:
  • fmust68
    384 posts
    edited July 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    Well whoever used their power to silence Crosby is certainly using their head :lol:
    :lol:
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm glad Pollard was Marge. At least that passage of Marge being cut off and Me NOT able To speak can not be linked anymore.
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Near the start of the day 2 message it said the villains won't drag attention to themselves. That has to be a clue hinting at quieter players or maybe players that look active, but are tryin to blend in and not actually contribute any thing new, like some villains in the past have.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    It is pretty clear that referred to me and people wanted to vote because of my avatar and location.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Why do I have a forced vote?

I voted!
    :?:
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Well my suspicions have fallen on Yukon now, seeing as she was so against the Pollard "bandwagon"!

I know sticking up for a partner might seem too obvious, but when I was partners with Lynn she stood up for me when someone suspected me, and I'm fairly sure at least one of my other partners has in the past too. I also remember Wilki defending Lynn when they were partners as well.
  • Annathewicked
    4728 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I feel like burns not having Smithers was a kind of clue in that last section...... I just haven't figured out how...............................
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Sorry for my absence gamers! I've just started a new job and I haven't had a lot of time to get on.

Glad we got a villain! :D

Whoever started the pollard votes, please get on it again as I've a forced vote and haven't been following this at all :/
    (Sorry Brandon)
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    Well my suspicions have fallen on Yukon now, seeing as she was so against the Pollard "bandwagon"!
    I was just thinking that Pollard's partner is one of the people who accused me of starting a "bandwagon" against Pollard. I think there were 3 people that used that language, but I'll have to go back and look.

I feel like the language of the bandwagon is a really good way to discredit votes against a partner without explicitly coming out and defending them....
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I also think we should be looking at people who hopped in and voted for Pollard in the last couple hours of the day. Once it became clear that he was definitely dying, hopping on the train of votes for him would be a really smart way to distance yourself....
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    juliet603 wrote:

I know sticking up for a partner might seem too obvious, but when I was partners with Lynn she stood up for me when someone suspected me, and I'm fairly sure at least one of my other partners has in the past too. I also remember Wilki defending Lynn when they were partners as well.

Well I'm against bandwagons in general. Have been in every game so nothing new there.

Finger pointers do make me suspicious though.....
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    this seems possibly interesting
    Mr. Burns looked surprised. Not by the kidnap attempt, but because he didn't know who Homer was. "Who the devil are you?" He asked.

"You still don't know my name?" Homer screamed. "That's it, you are so dead."
  • fmust68
    384 posts
    edited July 2015
    I feel like burns not having Smithers was a kind of clue in that last section...... I just haven't figured out how...............................
    Last time Burns got shot, Smithers got drunk and shot Jasper in his fake leg. I don't know if that helps us :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.