EA Forums - Banner

Law & Order: Simpson's Victims Unit (Day 7 ends Thursday at 10:30 PM AWST)

Replies

• ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Hiya all rereading now.. I'm going to vote for the person I was going to switch my vote to lasT round. That was BW. (Before Wij)..

Fmust have you been a villain in any previous games?
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Can't post... :x Test from phone
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Oo it worked!

++wilki

I find it suspicious he is trying to get rid of Johnny due to the silencer role or whatevs

And to johnny's point about crosby saying he would vote wilki, well we all know wilki loves a double bluff! :o
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    ++fmust
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    A few people's silence is making me think they're partnered with Crosby...
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Official Vote Count

Up to date as of 10:28pm
    Votes:
    1. Yukon 3 votes (Johnny, Henpot, Ghall)
    2. Johnny 2 votes (Wilki, Yukon)
    3. Wilki 2 votes (Smohqy, Jblue)
    4. Fmust 1 vote (Mary)

Currently Yukon will be lynched by receiving the most votes.

Forced vote:
    Nobody

Absent:
    Nobody
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Hiya all rereading now.. I'm going to vote for the person I was going to switch my vote to lasT round. That was BW. (Before Wij)..

Fmust have you been a villain in any previous games?

I went back and checked. Fmust was Annette's partner in the last cg.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    Oo it worked!

++wilki

I find it suspicious he is trying to get rid of Johnny due to the silencer role or whatevs

And to johnny's point about crosby saying he would vote wilki, well we all know wilki loves a double bluff! :o

Believe me. I've considered that. Today more than ever.
    It's possible that Crosby/Wilki are partners.
    Hypothetical:
    They think Wilki could be lynched, Crosby comes along and says, he thinks some of what Wilki says is suspicious, will vote later. Wilki is "given" another chance. Wilki votes for Barry. He can't change his vote without reason. Crosby gets votes. Crosby can't be saved without Wilki changing his vote but either way the numbers are against Crosby. Crosby votes for Wilki knowing his partner has no votes and tries to play it off as what he was going to do the entire time.
    It's possible. Along with today.
    Wilki is back on the "Bart List."
  • fmust68
    384 posts
    edited July 2015
    @fmust, weren't you a villain last game? With Annette?

You're asking many questions that I would think someone who played a villain would know. Sorry I can't go back and quote because I'm on my phone and it would take me forever. I recall you asking if villains take turns killing off people during the night, or if villains can communicate, and a few others, that I would think a previous villain would know the answers too. You were a villain last game, right? Or am I remembering it wrong?
    Yes, I was Annette's partner in the last one. I may have asked those questions in the last game but not in this one. I think you're thinking of someone else. :?
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    fmust68 wrote:

You're asking many questions that I would think someone who played a villain would know. Sorry I can't go back and quote because I'm on my phone and it would take me forever. I recall you asking if villains take turns killing off people during the night, or if villains can communicate, and a few others, that I would think a previous villain would know the answers too. You were a villain last game, right? Or am I remembering it wrong?
    Yes, I was Annette's partner in the last one. I may have asked those questions in the last game but not in this one. I think you're thinking of someone else. :?

You might be thinking of Smohqy.

I'll be changing my vote to Wilki to save myself if no one else does in the next couple minutes. I am still more confident in Yukon but Wilki seems suspicious enough. Especially to me.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    K..
    ++Yukongirl[/quote]
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited July 2015

G
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Sorry was looking back and trying to glean something from posts.. I am highly suspicious of Jblue and Smoq still.
    I am not suspicious of Johnny and Hen. Hen seems to be trying to find a baddie.

She even suspects me. :roll:

Still, it's good to suspect everyone.
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    fmust68 wrote:

You might be thinking of Smohqy.

I'll be changing my vote to Wilki to save myself if no one else does in the next couple minutes. I am still more confident in Yukon but Wilki seems suspicious enough. Especially to me.

You're probably right. I'll leave the vote since you're safe fmust. And it's a pain to do anything on my phone.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Game Leader Announcement:

The day has ended.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Btw.. Great edit J. :mrgreen:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited July 2015
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited July 2015
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Btw.. Great edit J. :mrgreen:

No talking after the day has ended. You've broken this rule on nearly every day.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.