EA Forums - Banner

Tapball - Milhouse can't play

check your inventory

Replies

• sandman60830
    8 posts
    edited July 2015
    He's not in my inventory. I can send fit Milhouse to "practice tapball" but he does not appear as a character on the field or player list.
  • krusty1000680
    2 posts
    edited July 2015
    I've been having the same problem. I can do all the tasks with "Fit" Milhouse. I just can't play him in Tap Ball and he doesn't appear in Team Management either.

I tried placing the Van Houton house in my inventory and taking it out,
    Deleting the App and Reinstalling,
    Clearing the Cache..etc

So far nothing is working. I have a ticket in with support. Hopefully it gets fixed before the event is over.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited July 2015
    I'm having this problem with the Softball Burns skin.

I finished his quest line (confirmed by the walkthrough), stored the building he came with, etc. The only task that is locked on his list is "practice tap ball" (and the sign autographs task, the day that was relevant). I've deleted and reinstalled the app as well.
  • Oody2011
    7 posts
    edited July 2015
    I am having the same problem with the coach I unlocked him in the daily training but he never showed up. I tried to live chat but I can't figure out hoW to send the message threw idk I give up on it
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited July 2015
    Oody2011 wrote:
    I am having the same problem with the coach I unlocked him in the daily training but he never showed up. I tried to live chat but I can't figure out hoW to send the message threw idk I give up on it
    Do you have the character and his building? The prize was just to unlock his ability to play, so if you don't have Lugash, it doesn't apply to you.

ETA: If you do have Lugash and he is not able to play, you can contact EA using the instructions here (thread stickied at the top of the Bugs & Issues page): http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10065759.page
  • TrueCatLady
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I finally got my CCL to play Tapball.
    Got the notification. Got even the daily Bonus.
    But the CCL is missing at the players list.

Any solutions for the other skins yet?
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited July 2015
    I finally got my CCL to play Tapball.
    Got the notification. Got even the daily Bonus.
    But the CCL is missing at the players list.

Any solutions for the other skins yet?
    I spent way too long chatting with a couple different reps at EA a couple nights ago, and for some stupid reason they both kept telling me that I just need to keep playing and it will unlock, which doesn't make ANY SENSE AT ALL since I've finished the entire quest line. Supposedly the second rep was going to alert the dev about my issue or something, but I haven't heard anything yet.

I started a thread over at answers.ea, and was told to contact EA. Someone with the Milhouse issue was told the same, and I don't see a resolution on that one, either.
  • TrueCatLady
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Now I've had a long Chat too.
    Luckily there was a very friendly game advisor who tried a lot to help.
    Unfortunately even completely removing and adding the CCL to the game again just gave her -locked- tapball tasks.
    He offered to set my game back, before the daily task unlocked.
    That finally worked. CCL is now added to my team and is busy bowling with cats :)
    So you're probably right that the resolution is not to keep playing.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited July 2015
    Now I've had a long Chat too.
    Luckily there was a very friendly game advisor who tried a lot to help.
    Unfortunately even completely removing and adding the CCL to the game again just gave her -locked- tapball tasks.
    He offered to set my game back, before the daily task unlocked.
    That finally worked. CCL is now added to my team and is busy bowling with cats :)
    So you're probably right that the resolution is not to keep playing.
    Weird. Now do you have to do all those daily tasks again?
    I'm currently hashing things out with someone via email. She started off helpful, now it seems like she thinks I just don't know **** I'm talking about, so I'm still frustrated and Burns still can't play ball. Sigh. Hooray for screen caps.
    Glad you were able to get your problem fixed! Thanks for the update :)
  • TrueCatLady
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    No i just would have to do the CCL task again.
    But he rushed it using donuts and refunded them afterwards.
    I lost some money, pennants, amateur bucks and had to restart some story Missions.
    I dont know if its worth the trouble, but i -obviously- like my CCL ;)

Its weird that it happened so often and to different characters and that theres no resolution to fix it.
    I hope you get it fixed too before the event ends.

Mr. Burns visible tasks are funny btw :D
    I wish CCL could keep her task too.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited July 2015
    No i just would have to do the CCL task again.
    But he rushed it using donuts and refunded them afterwards.
    I lost some money, pennants, amateur bucks and had to restart some story Missions.
    I dont know if its worth the trouble, but i -obviously- like my CCL ;)

Its weird that it happened so often and to different characters and that theres no resolution to fix it.
    I hope you get it fixed too before the event ends.

Mr. Burns visible tasks are funny btw :D
    I wish CCL could keep her task too.
    Ugh, I hate how EA switches cases around to different CSRs all the time and it seems like they don't pay attention to whatever conversations were previously had, so with every new CSR you start at square one. They keep trying to close my case and none of them have done anything from what I can tell. Wish you could send the person who resolved your issue my way, haha :)
  • TrueCatLady
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Yea would be great to be able to connect to the same helpful person again :)

But then again... would you like your town to be reset before you got burns skin...?
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited July 2015
    Yea would be great to be able to connect to the same helpful person again :)

But then again... would you like your town to be reset before you got burns skin...?
    Definitely not, at this point!
    It is finally fixed as of this afternoon. Whew. That took 6 or so different people, and almost as many days. BLEH.
    I'm glad it was taken care of before the event ended. I'm also a little disappointed not to have gotten any donuts, but don't think it's worth re-opening the case for (probably what they're banking on).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.