EA Forums - Banner

Is it worth upgrading tap ball player to 5 star

ACE19711
1110 posts Member
I have stopped at 4* so that I could focus on the walls, which I like. All depends on what you like. I think for some people it's just the 5* accomplishment.

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I believe it is, but I have you say just listen to your heart tapper.

Happy tapping!
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    For once Jims crazy answer is actually on the mark. Not sure if it's "worth it", but I am 5 star obsessed, so I have 4 charecters maxed out and the rest will be upgraded to 3.5. I'm trying to build up wins now, and will worry about fancifying my stadium in act 3.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    For once Jims crazy answer is actually on the mark. Not sure if it's "worth it", but I am 5 star obsessed, so I have 4 charecters maxed out and the rest will be upgraded to 3.5. I'm trying to build up wins now, and will worry about fancifying my stadium in act 3.

This is what I'm doing too.

As a side note, you should be aware that upgrading your players also upgrades your tap radius for tapping fans (but only in your town).
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

As a side note, you should be aware that upgrading your players also upgrades your tap radius for tapping fans (but only in your town).
    THANK YOU! I knew my radius increased but I didn't know why.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I just upgraded 4 players to five stars. That way my town has five stars and I'm hoping more people play me because I'm a five star town. They get more stuff and I get more stuff
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited July 2015
    I just upgraded 4 players to five stars. That way my town has five stars and I'm hoping more people play me because I'm a five star town. They get more stuff and I get more stuff

How do you get more stuff if other people play you? I haven't figured this part out yet....
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2015

How do you get more stuff if other people play you? I haven't figured this part out yet....

You get a couple bucks when someone plays you; win, lose, or draw. It's not much but every buck counts :)
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

I am loving having that big radius. I have to play quicker to do three towns. Playing in the Race to the Finish.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Ace, are you getting a lot of the tonic dropped in your town? If you are then upgrading isn't really worth it IMHO since you are able to pick up enough to compensate when facing the 5-star towns.

I wouldn't go past 4-stars unless a lot of your neighbors are already past that. I am going to only upgrade mine to 5-stars after I get what I want from crafting...
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I have everyone at 3.5 stars, which means I can beat any team if I use elixer and my tap radius for fans is quite sufficient. I probably won't be upgrading more.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I've separated mine into 2 teams. One is 3 1/2 - 4 stars. I use these when I want to be sure of a win. My second one is 3 stars or lower. I play them against 5 star players for the bonus. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!