EA Forums - Banner

How many balls have you found?

Prev13
I've probably found around 15 balls in my town.

Around 3-5 of them became an extra ball for me to use.

Replies

• izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    4 or 5 I think.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited July 2015
    None but I'm fine with that. I've dropped three and they are so small I would never find it in my town. Now that the price has dropped and the amount needed for prizes has dropped I will most likely drop them more often. 500 coupons was absurd. I'm still trying to upgrade my players.
  • redec69
    185 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I've gotten 2 so far...what do they do when you 'collect' them? I haven't noticed anything...
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Zero.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited July 2015
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    redec69 wrote:
    I've gotten 2 so far...what do they do when you 'collect' them? I haven't noticed anything...
    per LPN, there's about a 60% chance you can send them back out to a neighbor and it contributes towards the community prize. Plus, it's just kinda fun to click on them.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    redec69 wrote:
    per LPN, there's about a 60% chance you can send them back out to a neighbor and it contributes towards the community prize. Plus, it's just kinda fun to click on them.

Not anymore, just got update again, 500 bucks per ball, and 60% chance is change too :evil:
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    redec69 wrote:

Not anymore, just got update again, 500 bucks per ball, and 60% chance is change too :evil:

No update here. Maybe something got corrupt on your install?
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    nissa762 wrote:
    redec69 wrote:

No update here. Maybe something got corrupt on your install?
    Still 40 in my town. But I bought another round just in case it goes up.
  • redscarves371
    49 posts
    edited July 2015
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I just did my games, when I came back to town there were 4 balls.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Just one so far, but I'm hoping that will pick up since the price dropped. I just dropped off 4 more to neighbors, more than I've been able to since it started.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    None yet.
    I hate having a username in the middle of the alphabet - too far from people starting at the start, and same away from people working backwards through their list. :? :P
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I've gotten at least 10 I'm at the top of my leader board so I suppose that helps.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    not many, really

to be honest I don't want to focus so hard to look for these balls...I usually swoop around looking for fans to tap, its possible my town has 20 balls that I haven't even spotted
  • jaztee123
    431 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Just one for me so far, the beach ball.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2015
    I managed to find 2 this morning :shock: This giving me a total of 4 balls found in my town so far

The two i found this morning actually gave me balls back :shock:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • tshef07
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I have received 2. One this AM. Soccer ball that when tapped turned into a beachball & could be collected. I dropped it into a neighbors SF.
  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I've had notifications for 7 and managed to find 4 of them. I turned push notifications on and got notified of 2 this morning, found 1 beachball but couldn't find the other ball :roll:

Guessing that neighbours aren't getting notifications and/or aren't finding the balls I'm sending, as have sent about 25 :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2015
    According to the game my town is FULL and needs clearing but i'll be damned if i can find any :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!