EA Forums - Banner

Curious how widespread the donut loss was

wiedmannaj
1126 posts Member
I got mine, and they stayed. I was saving for the Powers house, so I spent them right away.
Missing Character: The Barbarian

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    The pattern I'm seeing is if you didn't immediately spend them, you lost them.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    The pattern I'm seeing is if you didn't immediately spend them, you lost them.

This is true for my RTTF town (which still needs friends, 00_aidx1054, please add) I got the donuts bought a mystery box, both the prize(a lard lad :D ) and the remaining donuts stayed.
    In my main town I got them went to the friend screen to make sure they stayed by syncing (ironically that's why they disappeared :roll: ) and then they vanished!

• Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    there and gone. haven't had time to complain to ea yet....
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I was waiting for these donuts so I could by the Nixon hotel. After getting the 10 donuts I had 155. Bought the hotel for 150 (should have left me with 5) but I have 145 & I have the hotel!! So the hotel only cost me 10 donuts. Just to be clear, definately not rubbing it in but thought it worth mentioning as it's obviously linked to the donut issue as I've reverted back to to number of donuts I had so lost them along with everyone else but also still got the building I bought before the donuts were lost. (I've added this to the other donut issue thread)
  • HilaryDVByrne
    10 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I got the notification but didn't notice if I actually got the 10 donuts; I don't have them currently
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    anna22478 wrote:
    I was waiting for these donuts so I could by the Nixon hotel. After getting the 10 donuts I had 155. Bought the hotel for 150 (should have left me with 5) but I have 145 & I have the hotel!! So the hotel only cost me 10 donuts. Just to be clear, definately not rubbing it in but thought it worth mentioning as it's obviously linked to the donut issue as I've reverted back to to number of donuts I had so lost them along with everyone else but also still got the building I bought before the donuts were lost. (I've added this to the other donut issue thread)
    I was wondering if that would be the case. Should have bought a big ticket item :roll:
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Just got offline with EA support- they are telling us to wait and all will be restored within a couple hours....... :evil:
    I feel I will have to be back online with them later to recover my donuts......... why do I always need multiple requests for these things, while some of you get your things restored immediately? Dang EA!

Edit- I would like to know later, when they supposedly restore donuts to us all, how many of you get double from being awarded them on your ticket with EA and then getting them when they fix the situation for everyone?............?
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    anna22478 wrote:
    I was wondering if that would be the case. Should have bought a big ticket item :roll:

I'm not going to get excited just yet, the fix may remove the 150 donuts. :shock:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I just spoke to EA and they were nice enough to return my 10 donuts on the spot.
    I guess it all goes to which game advisor you get. Mine was very understanding and gave great service :-)
  • TArmada23
    55 posts
    edited July 2015
    As far as I can tell, I still have my donuts. I can't remember if I got the notification after I played Tap Ball or before.
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I just spoke to EA and they were nice enough to return my 10 donuts on the spot.
    I guess it all goes to which game advisor you get. Mine was very understanding and gave great service :-)
    Yeah, it definitely matters who you get. I've had advisors give extra donuts above & beyond what I've lost for the trouble, and some (like now), who don't even cover what I lost.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • yelp818
    88 posts
    edited July 2015
    anna22478 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    anna22478 wrote:

I'm not going to get excited just yet, the fix may remove the 150 donuts. :shock:

Spend them now!

I am hoping because mine was already fixed, I'll end up with a free ten donuts if they patch the game in a new update.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I got them and lost them, in both my towns.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I got them and never lost them... :oops:
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I just contacted EA. The guy didn't give me my donuts, but he did say "the Studio is working on a Patch" and it should be implemented within the next 24 hours, and we'll get our donuts. I am doubtful, but that's what he said.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • dubhe1313
    317 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Got them, tried to buy a mystery box. Spent the six donuts but didn't get the mystery box. The other four donuts were still there the last I looked.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2015
    I got the pop up icon to say i got them but tbh i didnt take notice of my donut count before i received them so not sure whether i got them or lost them :oops:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I really don't know. I saw the pop-up, but didn't notice my total. It was first thing in the morning for me, though, so I could barely focus yet. :roll:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!