EA Forums - Banner

Coins from non-decorated houses...

yes, you get coins from one house not all the same houses unless you visit someones town that has all those houses decorated.
Is there anyone out there?

Replies

• zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited January 2013
    In your own town you get 1 payout per type of house decorated. 1 or 50 brown christmas houses produce the same coinage. It's better to have at least two of every type decorated so if you accidentally switch a house to non-decorated it doesn't reset the coin clock if another of the same house is still decorated.

When you are clicking another persons town and you click one decorated brown house and one non-decorated one, I believe you only get a coin from the decorated one.
  • wolfcastle76
    27 posts
    edited January 2013
    battyguy wrote:
    For example..if you took all your brown house decorations down and kept 1 brown house decoration up...all would still produce coins

Yes, for you it doesn't make a difference, you'll still get your coins per 24 hours. But it'll make a difference for your neighbors who can only get coins from the actually decorated houses.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    It works on the fact of one type of house will produce 5 coins per 24 hours, whether you have just one or 20 houses of the same type. So if you have 20 brown houses with only one decorated, the one brown house will continue to produce 5 coins per 24 hours.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • kbabble
    61 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yes, for you it doesn't make a difference, you'll still get your coins per 24 hours. But it'll make a difference for your neighbors who can only get coins from the actually decorated houses.
    In my experience, as long as my friends have one house decorated of a particular type, I'll still get coins from the non-decorated houses of that same type.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!