EA Forums - Banner

what's with the xp requirements?

It's a good thing and not a bug! You're at the max level for game play, but XP level keeps going up to give you a chance for bonus donuts.

You won't level up from 54 until they release level 55. In the meantime keep "bonus" levelling up with XP so you can get some free sprinklies. It's called XP farming and you can do it quicker by buying and selling decorations with higher XP payout (blood mobile and rat trap truck are the best payouts).

When level 55 comes out, your XP level will be reduced via a ratio. For example, the new XP level for 55 will be lower and your current total of XP will be reduced to match.

Hard to explain... so here's what I mean with numbers chosen for easy math. Don't know what the future XP will be.
i.e. Let's say your current is 50,000/100,000. When the new level comes out you'll be at 25,000/50,000.

Replies

• edited July 2015
    Coolbeans. It was more an "issue" than a "bug" both of which are covered here.
    Thanks for the info.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    The requirements keep going up to limit the amount of free donuts that you get while waiting for the next level to be released. If you earn enough XP in the interim, you will instantly level up when the next one is released.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Coolbeans. It was more an "issue" than a "bug" both of which are covered here.
    Thanks for the info.

No worries, you're welcome. I'm used to environments where issue=bug and are used interchangeably, but I see what you mean now.
  • edited July 2015
    Yeah, it was an issue that bugged me :)
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Yeah, it was an issue that bugged me :)

LOL :mrgreen:
  • edited July 2015
    Well there we go. Level 55 is out and I leveled up as soon as the game loaded and back down on the xp requirement. Ain't you all smart
    new friend level prize too. Fancy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.