EA Forums - Banner

How do I store Lisa?

Sorry you can't store Lisa or homer for that matter. If you want to rush use donuts.

Sorry where's my manners. Welcome to the forum:)

Replies

• meowkat88mew
    45 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Dang! That's what I thought :cry: Thanks for the info :) Lol. Thanks for the welcome too!
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Dang! That's what I thought :cry: Thanks for the info :) Lol. Thanks for the welcome too!
    No problem:) they should be able to be stored. I used to put them in tasks and when an event comes around I can't start straight away. It would be helpful. Now I don't put any one in tasks
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2015
    welcome-smileys.gifTo The Forum :thumbup:

Depending on the task Lisa is doing (indoor task that is) you can store that building to which will release her from that task but if she on an outdoor task you as Nick says can use donuts to rush the task or wait till it done :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Sorry I just remembered what Neo said. I went to check on that. I do apologise.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Neo is correct, which is why when I want Lisa accessible, she always spent a lot of time at church or school or Kwik-E-Mart works, too.

For Lisa, there are a few good outdoor tasks that require objects that are all suitable but the ones with good track lengths are mostly special event objects. Once I collected a few of those, she spent outdoor time with them.

If you have the Feast table from Thanksgiving, and Ned is free, she can go there for 10(?) hours. If you have one of the little towers from her castle in Clash of Clones, she can Judge People From Above for 24 hours. If you have her Sacagawea skin, you can send her to protect turkeys, which links her to a brown house. And if you have gymnastic Lisa, she's on her balance beam.

Any of those can be stored any time. I like the tower because it has such a small footprint in my town, though now I have an area it fits into all the time.

The only one I can think of in her normal skin that is visible is read a book (the tree can be stored) but that's just a very short task.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • meowkat88mew
    45 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Thanks to everyone for all the great tips. I'll remember them for next time. I already caved in and blew the donuts :cry:
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Hello and welcome to the forum. The wise posters above were correct...esp Neo who stated if she is not on a Simpospns house related task she can be freed. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!