Quick question about nuking

dtj507
98 posts Member
I'd wait cos the event will be ending soon

Replies

• OMFGBBQ93
    65 posts
    edited July 2015
    Wait in till the event is over to nuke that way you get all you can from the event.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    It won't cause problems if you bring everything back out but I'd wait until the event is over. :-)
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm waiting til its over and doing a major renovation. Getting rid of my house farms and building estates.
  • dtj507
    98 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Mmmm....I think you're all right. Just need to make a lot of changes cos there's parts of it I don't like. I'll wait till the event finishes next week. Just hope I don't lose my nerve between now and then about nuking!! :lol:
    Thanks everyone :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Storing everything during an event will stop all related quests to do with the event cease and you would have to start that particular quest again once the buildings were back out

Nuking / re-designing is always best to be left till we have a cool down time, hopefully we will have a good few weeks of down time after this event as i need to move things around with the extra land added recently
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Storing everything during an event will stop all related quests to do with the event cease and you would have to start that particular quest again once the buildings were back out

Nuking / re-designing is always best to be left till we have a cool down time, hopefully we will have a good few weeks of down time after this event as i need to move things around with the extra land added recently

And one more piece of advice -- IMHO, it's really hard to design while my Springfield is in "winter-motif" (aka, blanketed with snow.) No leaves on the trees, shrubs all covered up, impossible to design.

They've been giving us so many events so QUICKLY now (no complaints!), that it's become a matter of pouncing on the time right after an event to do design work. Which is a bit of a catch-22, since you're sometimes so tired from the event that a little relaxed, do-nothing period is just what you're looking for.

I haven't kept track of the length(s) of time between these last 5 or six events. Feels like it's non-stop. (Again, not complaining. It's better than the alternative.) :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.